Any update on Sly card pairing?

Ok I tried and it kind of worked in the sense I got my sports hd back and all other hd channels apart from movies? I seemed to have received all the emms but still weird I have all channels apart from movies hd

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone able to report what the situation is with BT Sport.....have a HD package on a seperate card and up to now it has always cleared. Last night lost 4 of my 11 entitlements however havent lost any channels. Tonight the rest are up..........

Is running here local, however i have no entitlements. The last entitlements ran out at midnight. I am guessing if it doesnt get something today it will go off completely at midnight tonight

Is running here local, however i have no entitlements. The last entitlements ran out at midnight. I am guessing if it doesnt get something today it will go off completely at midnight tonight

Do you have it paired to a Tommo receiver?

No its paired to an old Panasonic SD....never been a problem before. As its a stand alone package on an old Sly card i was told it wouldnt matter by Setanta when i asked if the Sly changes would effect the HDs.

No its paired to an old Panasonic SD....never been a problem before. As its a stand alone package on an old Sly card i was told it wouldnt matter by Setanta when i asked if the Sly changes would effect the HDs.

Mine went (SD & HD) with their new card pairing. Cant you put in the Panasonic to update the entitlements

Mine went (SD & HD) with their new card pairing. Cant you put in the Panasonic to update the entitlements
Will have to do it later and see if it works. Otherwise i will let if go an give Setanta a nice call. Ask for my money back....I have paid for a year in advance card was activated and i was told once it is activeated it will not be blocked. Quote "Mr.XX once we receiver your payment we will open the package for one year, we do not work with a particular reciever, any Sky receiver will do"

Hi all have sly started the new pairing system on sd boxes or are none of the sd boxes capable of having the new pairing system. Are they old sd boxes that can be used to re-pair a card like the thompsons for hd if this is the case for sd boxes ?.

Hi all have sly started the new pairing system on sd boxes or are none of the sd boxes capable of having the new pairing system. Are they old sd boxes that can be used to re-pair a card like the thompsons for hd if this is the case for sd boxes ?.

No ID Pairing procedure on any of the old SD receivers as they cannot handle the new upgrade required

So my Setanta card is dead.........seems to have been hit by the pairing bug. Lets see if it clears when paired to a Panasonic SD receiver and is left in Oscam.

how is your updateing done?

my irish card is tip top with setanta and BT

You can get your card paired to a sd box which will give u all the SD premium channels but not HD as they wont sent out the signal to a non HD box, but pairing it to a SD box will release you addon channels so setanta should work after

Have had the card paired to the Panasonic from day one. Never had a problem until today, the signals were always send, received and the HDs opened them when i put it into oscam. Now I am having problems to get the update on the Panasonic. Signals were sent nearly 45 mins ago and no change here. Normally it happens within minutes.

shouldnt take any longer than 5 mins

I know, problem is that i have a Sky agent in the middle. He is the one doing all the calling. If it was me in this case they would have had an earfull or two by now.

What version of oscam are u using? I had most channels come back within minutes but some eg movies took few hours

I am using oscam 9385. My full Sly Ireland package is running fine, however my second card with Setanta on it is now the problem. The old Panasonic receiver doesnt seem to be able to update the card. Still waiting for the card agent to reply. I can see my my Full package that emms are flying in, however as stated the Setanta card will not update in the original Sly Panasonic receiver nor in oscam

Hi Guys, please help, i put my card back in the sly box and updated it and it was blocked by OSCAM, so i bought a thomson HD SKY plus online and activated it with sly online via thier webchat and all the channels are fine on the box, then i put into my server via smargo and oscam and it says
ERROR
(no entitlements) if i put it back in the thomspon box it works fine, i then read i needed oscam 8 or above so i updated now to OSCAM_r9406 but still the same error, i have tried with the boxkey and without still the same. Please help?

Back