Any update on Sly card pairing?

so I I'm not sure how sky record it in their system if they have 2 cards paired to the same box?

That´s funny. Hope somebody can answer this question.

I don't know if this is a red herring or not, but I haven't had my (currently fully working) card in a box since about 2009 (maybe 2010). I gave the HD box away to my mother in law who used it in a multi-room and got her card paired to it, so I'm not sure how sky record it in their system if they have 2 cards paired to the same box?

I dont think this has caused the issue as my original box has not been used for over a year and my card still got hit!!

so can the Thomson 4E3004 box no longer recover the cards hit i.e is there no longer any solution?

Those hit running oscam, did you have global and shsred EMM off?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I'm guessing they had all Emms coming through

Global
Shared
Unique

People really should take care when setting up their cards, people should read up and take all possible measures to protect your cards. Alot of people have just jumped on the bandwagon and read some quick and dirty guide to get their cards working with no knowledge of what they are doing.

We have all got to start somewhere i understand but once the card is up and running why bother learning any more ay?

I am not saying this is anything to do with whats happening or that it will help in any way but those using oscam and still have all channels should;

Block Unknown EMM's
Block Global EMM's

Use the ECM whitelist for the card

Ensure that you are receiving EMM's on a regular basis so you can act before your entitlements expire.

Only allow EMM's from trusted sources, ie yourself from local or remote client.

Don't share with people you dont know without using the ecm whitelist

Don't use CCcam.

And never put the card back in the original box.

There is many a person still happily using CCcam ;)

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

@@ eon

Thanks for your advice. With which box is you card paired?

Cheers

I had proper measures in place.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

My card just came back to life. Just had an emm and it updated my entitlements. Restarted oscam and it's now appears to be working as expexted. Can't check hither picture as I'm not at home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that lot mess with your head mate lol

My card got hit the other day and managed to get a 4e3004 thomson box which should be here in the next few days......however......just read somewhere that they are no longer pairing cards on these boxes. Have I wasted my money?

A lot of people saying there cards not clearing channels ie Premium channels,but there cards not been near there original box for ages. So i would guess that the so called update is two fold one update to card and one to box (Receiver ID). i would guess that the card is now asking for a response from the box ( could be anything) which all cams don't know how to answer. Has any one logged the responses or boot up sequence with an updated card.????? The response will never be found unless someone who has an updated card, box logs the responses.

As for people all off a sudden asking to switch there box over to a Thompson box as there one is broke will either stick out like a sore thumb and will make them act to stop it, either stop updates to Thompson or replace them

as stated before

its not a given that they will automatically do it for you

kinda mixed bag really

depends who you get on other side of phone

wouldnt do it for me a while back offered me a new box free with no contract

which i politely turned down & said i would just cancel sub

All clearing again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mate when you lost your channels had your entitlements expired? I think your issue maybe different to others who have lost channels even though entitlements are still valid

Can only back Bhoywonder up. Took me 5 calls to Sly until i finally got what i wanted on my fathers system. They wanted to send me a new receiver and even offered me 6 months Sly Go to change. Told them i couldnt do it as a result of internet addiction, depression, cumpulsive disorders and my therapist would never aggree :D
Either the bird on the other end knew i was talking the piddle or felt sorry for me.

Those hit running oscam, did you have global and shsred EMM off?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Eventually all cards paired to the Amstrad receivers will lose HD and premiums even if you just allow unique emms.

Back