Any update on Sly card pairing?

I dont have a payserver......have 2 or 3 cards on one server for internal use. If you are using a payserver then maybe you should consider updating your system....

No not a payserver, just meant it sometimes glitches like one, I am using original card in server but only the server tends to stop, it's not like a glitch really it's like it stops completely but the receivers seem fine off that actual server.

I think he meant using his card is like a server.

Irishmale - Do you use Oscam to update the card and what config?

Indeed :)

I think I need to switch over to Oscam sooner rather than later.

Anyone else able to confirm that after pairing to a Tompson the number off UQ emms has increased??? I have receiver 12 in 24 hours in comparision to 2-3 per month before.

no relation to box

its what they are sending now

massive increase no doubt means something

any peeps having scrambling issues on sky sports hd 1?

was watching the Swansea v man city match, first half was fine but 2nd half was unwatchable, even sky sports 1 sd was showing a blank screen

other channels are working fine

Same here first half was ok 2nd half glitching every minute nothing to do with server as far as I can tell

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

paid server issue no doubt

any peeps having scrambling issues on sky sports hd 1?

was watching the Swansea v man city match, first half was fine but 2nd half was unwatchable, even sky sports 1 sd was showing a blank screen

other channels are working fine

sky sports hd 1 ok now m8

was the same for me., I usually just switch to different frequency but that was just as bad, strange because boxing day it was fine for me but others reported glitching and freezing.

I have 2 entitlements left which run out today. Last emm I received was 7/12. Anyone get updates past today?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

My entitalments are still updating they currently sit at 20/2 but i do need to reboot the server more often due to high ecm times..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

No EMM U or G or unknown for last week.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Any one know the setting for logging EMM.

Any one know the setting for logging EMM.

Once you have logging setup in the configuration screen in the webif,go to the status screen and scroll down the bottom,click on the number 64 at the end of the page to switch to EMM logging

Same here bhoy just added all asian channels too so now got 33 entitlements on each card.
ecm times are very low again 039-250 on average.

when does entitlements run out

as you may have missed them mate

Back