any update on a 1.61 for liteon?

Colin

Inactive User
Reaction score
back in the UK next week and hoped to it would have been out by now

you on the tonic? neither of my 2 elites are banned? plus one is still boxed how microsoft banned that one i will never know PS ill collect my debenhams vouchers when im back!

#
<+c4eva> just to let you know that im looking into the current ban wave. I am currently running several brand new xboxs on live! These xboxs are in various configs. All are running ixtreme 1.61
#
<+c4eva> One is running original discs, another is running on xbl (no discs) , another is running a backup from my region!
#
<+c4eva> until tests are completed, no eta on liteon fw!
#

thats the latest

cheers mate am i right in saying my 1.51 benq arcade will run wave4 without the disk?

benq will need 1.61
sammy needs 1.61
liteon needs 1.6 + boot up disc
hitachi needs 1.51

'another is running a backup from my region!'

changed his tune.

ok cheers m8 and is that like the old boot disc for the dream cast ie you run it then the game?

almost , it gives the 'put this disc in a 360' screen, eject it then put game in

but tbh it opens up ur fw to running any old crap MW2 you dont need to put in it at all until abgx get off teir arses and update so it verifies wave 4 which up until now has caused a shitload of bans, Imho. c4eva sold out, abgx sold out. thats how i see it. id LOVE to be wrong, in the name of ethical hacking .

Imho. c4eva sold out, abgx sold out. thats how i see it. id LOVE to be wrong, in the name of ethical hacking .

oooh strong words.

However, I don't think they've sold out. I reckon they aren't as smart as they thought they were.

RE: Dreamcast boot disc, that fooking spinning Reindeer.

oooh strong words.

However, I don't think they've sold out. I reckon they aren't as smart as they thought they were.

in the same notion, were only as smart as we thought they were . worth a think :eek:)

And you're simply fking clueless.

some one please give jenno a week ban for being a prick...

he;s snide comments are starting to peeeve me off and im biting my lip much like oggy witch and well most of dw whos online now

Back