Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any quick way

dickie1968

Inactive User
Is there a quick way off getting games from your pc to the internal hard drive on the ps3 using ftp at the min and its taking an age with a 10gb game. transfering at 750kb/sec+. so is there a quicker way.??? cheers

Unfortunately there is no other way to get the games across to the internal HDD, FTP is the quickest at present.

well if the game hasnt got files bigger than 4gb you can use a external hard drive and either play them from ex or transfer to internal, much quicker!

cheers for that looks like its a long night for me got 3 big games to port over.
im assuming your doing it wirelessly if your only getting 750kb/s. can you not wire it mate with an ethernet to your router, much faster!

im assuming your doing it wirelessly if your only getting 750kb/s. can you not wire it mate with an ethernet to your router, much faster!

M8 which ftp client you using and how long per GB ?, My Minimus not yet come, but from the xbox 1 i think it was about 2.5mins per GB.

im getting a steady 12Mb/s with core ftp lite connected to a secondary network port by a xover cable. as suggested if you are wirless definatly get hard wired.

Last edited:
im getting a steady 12Mb/s with cor ftp lite connected to a secondary network port by a xover cable. as suggested if you are wirless definatly get hard wired.

Is that free bruv, i got a spare port an my router m8 Linksys WRT54GS ?, but i only got the ethernet lead that come with my 360.

M8 which ftp client you using and how long per GB ?, My Minimus not yet come, but from the xbox 1 i think it was about 2.5mins per GB.

im wireless aswell mate, but i dont ftp my games, i use my ex hard drive to play them off, but rawsys sorted you anyway!

Thanks guys, your a good bunch on here, keep up the good work !!!!!

Still waiting for my new Minimus, if my missus had of locked the dog up last week my dog would'nt of ate my other when the postman delivered it..........DONT LAUGH !!

I was'nt happy mate, the dog shit himself when i got home, gave me that look of oh fook, im in the shit now......

R.I.P. Minimus

I was'nt happy mate, the dog shit himself when i got home, gave me that look of oh fook, im in the shit now......

R.I.P. Minimus

I take it you didnt check the shit mate? lol

Where you order it from, as I had 2 last week within 2 days of ordering mate.

Back