Any Other Loaders

SamboCity

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well got dev all hooked up and all. But still seems to be as shite as before. and yet still the old faithfull fastloader v.07 works a treat. what are my options if looking for a new loader anybody know....? surely there has to be better than old dev out there. Dev is an apt name reminds me of the lazy fooker who does naff all in coronation street. im sure its because im still an amature at this, and not because of the programme but it just never seems to work for me.

have you tried the latest devhook 0.46

also have a look in the sticky section, there is a new loader in there.

Sounds like you are using one of the early devhooks , which tbh didnt run much .

new firmware with devhook runs everything i have got so im happy with that. never had a problem with it except when i forgot to put a UMD in

must the umd be a game or can it be a film(came with the psp)???

cheapskate mo fo has yet to purchase a single game, and yet i got around 40 workin with fastloadv7 and film.

by the way the misses is sat here next to me at mo and is wondering if pandamonium the ps1 platform game is availble via emulators or whatever to play on psp. shows how long ago she gave up gaming lol..

cheers for advice peeps. and i do have dev installed with new installation program mentioned in stickys. ui 1.1.1. although i only choose to install dev 46 cause all the other info has baffled me on the other options.

Last edited:
must the umd be a game or can it be a film(came with the psp)???

cheapskate mo fo has yet to purchase a single game, and yet i got around 40 workin with fastloadv7 and film.

by the way the misses is sat here next to me at mo and is wondering if pandamonium the ps1 platform game is availble via emulators or whatever to play on psp. shows how long ago she gave up gaming lol..

cheers for advice peeps. and i do have dev installed with new installation program mentioned in stickys. ui 1.1.1. although i only choose to install dev 46 cause all the other info has baffled me on the other options.

i think it has to be a game UMD or you can use the demo UMD you got with the psp.

oh well seeing as i never got the demo with mine, cause i bought it off the bay. i will have to wait till the misses lets me get one. and to be onest i think id prefer to buy a 360 game instead. it would be so much easier if pandamonium was available to convince the misses. thanks guys. i would add to your reps but i still havnt sussed it out even though ive been told to click the scales, just cant seem to find the scales.....

after lookin again i found the rep thing << pointing upward good job i didnt add to guys rep who told me to look for scales:Doc:

Last edited:
here is a demo disc on ebay only a quid at the moment. thats all you would need instead of spending the money for a game

Im sure you should be able to pick up a cheap umd game on the bay , loads being sold off these days .

Wipeout will prob be the cheapest to go for lol

ive been to town now and bought a game. 25 squid it cost me, scandalous I thought. for any whos intrested it was Ultimate Ghost n Goblins. Cant go wrong with ghost n goblins its a brill game i thought.......

But when i put it in, it said i needed to update firmware to 2.71. which i did. now when i click dev hook it says that it is corrupt and now my fastloader icons have changed to corrupt icons....So in a panic ive formated my memory card. Any clues or links to threads i should read as to my next step in getting dev hook, Hooked up again???? panic now cause i was told when i bought it not to update the firmware cause it in 1.5 mode.

ive been to town now and bought a game. 25 squid it cost me, scandalous I thought. for any whos intrested it was Ultimate Ghost n Goblins. Cant go wrong with ghost n goblins its a brill game i thought.......

But when i put it in, it said i needed to update firmware to 2.71. which i did. now when i click dev hook it says that it is corrupt and now my fastloader icons have changed to corrupt icons....So in a panic ive formated my memory card. Any clues or links to threads i should read as to my next step in getting dev hook, Hooked up again???? panic now cause i was told when i bought it not to update the firmware cause it in 1.5 mode.

Right first off mate. Your doomed. You have upgraded the firmware, unneccesarily. I would suggest that you find dark_alex's 2.71 downgrader, you can get it off PS2NFO.COM - PLAYSTATION, PS2, PS3, PSP, XBOX 360, WII, NDS, GBA, GAMECUBE. Once completed, then you can reinstall devhook. If you want to play ghost and goblins, merely emulate the 2.71 FW, and you can than play the game.

boll*cks i new id done sum thing i didnt want to. when i did it. here we go again this site is just one big learning curve...

yeah u have should of left the game out until u ran devhook then when it went into the menu emulating 2.71 you put the umd in and click the game in the game menu. gonna have to downgrade again

still cant find the downgrade prog. and i read mention of peeps brickin theyre psp when trying to do so.

wondering if i should just stay as it is now and give it to the kids.

sorry mad cant give you rep points again so they went to janobi but your help hasnt gone un noticed at my end at least. i am very gratefull and may i be the first to wish you and yours a very good christmas and a better new year.

sorry mad cant give you rep points again so they went to janobi but your help hasnt gone un noticed at my end at least. i am very gratefull and may i be the first to wish you and yours a very good christmas and a better new year.

thats ok mate im just here happy to help. hope you got it all sorted now. yeah i hope the same for you over christmas too. not long to go now : shocked2

thnks 4 your help but my quest still continues. i now get the game could not be started (80020148) when i use dev. I also just get a quick shutdown when i use the 2.71 seb firmware install. on top of that i also have two corrupt icons. I dont wish to take up all your time but could you point me to any threads i could read up on. on these matters??

Back