Any modchippers in and around Birmingham? please help. Anyone got modified ps2 sale?

imranrasool

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the console world and chipping etc. I have a ps2 and am desperate to have it chipped so I can play, well you know what. It is certainly not something i want to do myself.

Is anyone based locally who would like to do this for me and I will pay them, or are there any companies that can do it for me. Plus I dont know what chip to buy, so could someone advise which one and where from, or better still supply and fit one.

Or if someone has a modified ps2 available for sale, I would be interested in buying it.

Kind Regards

Imran

P.S. I know my only other option is swap magic, but would really like a chipped one. Thanks

Sorry mate, I bought mine chipped after I destroyed my first one by trying to do it myself. I will have a look and see if I can find the name where I got mine from, not very hopeful since I have moved house since then!

Sorry mate, I bought mine chipped after I destroyed my first one by trying to do it myself. I will have a look and see if I can find the name where I got mine from, not very hopeful since I have moved house since then!

Thanks mate, that would be a great help.

COME ON EVERYONE, THERES WAY TOO MANY CLUED UP PEOPLE ON HERE FOR SOMEONE TO NOT KNOW A PLACE, OR IN FACT BE CAPABLE OF DOING IT THEMSELVES.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Sorry mate, I hoped I may have the number on an old phone but I can't find anything. If the worst comes to the worst you could always order a swap magic tool. There is a thread about that in this section if you do a search.

Sorry mate, I hoped I may have the number on an old phone but I can't find anything. If the worst comes to the worst you could always order a swap magic tool. There is a thread about that in this section if you do a search.

Hello mate,

yeah have read up on the swap magic, problem is the kids will be playing it and cant see them messing about with that. Plus it seems alot of hassle would rather pay someone to do the work for me.

Surely there is someone who can help me with this, there used to be loads of people doing this.

THANKS EVER SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME TRABBS, APPRECIATE ALL YOUR EFFORT.

Regards

Imran

swap magic and slide tool for around £20 quid whats hard about swapping a disk over tut tut lazy children

HI

Yes i have a modded ps2 thats about 2 years old and has got about 50 backup games and 7 origanal games plus 2 contro and 2 memory cards plus cam ......make me an offer ..

THANKS

Back