Watch strap

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently bought the missus a Vivienne Weswood watch for her birthday the the strap doesn't fit, too small and they only do one size.
The strap has Vivienne Westwood embossed on the clasp and its the same colour rose gold.
Anyone know were I can get hold a strap or is it a case of sending it back ?.
Or can a watch repairer take the hardware off and it swap over to a longer strap ?

If the strap came too short i would advise to return it but can you post a pic of the watch and strap and ill see if you have another option.

Im assuming you want this strap?

If the lugs are designed like this one then I would say no send it back
748BC182-703C-4E92-AD61-21BF11869A1E.jpeg
If the lugs are designed like this one you could change for a leather strap but getting a metal bracelet strap the same colour rose gold and the same end link design to fit the lugs will not be easy tbh
E44898E4-EEB2-4614-89EA-D74A5B2B1D95.jpeg
You could try getting in touch with Vivienne Westwood to see if they sell extra links but doubtful.

If the lugs are designed like this one then I would say no send it back
View attachment 142123
If the lugs are designed like this one you could change for a leather strap but getting a metal bracelet strap the same colour rose gold and the same end link design to fit the lugs will not be easy tbh
View attachment 142124
You could try getting in touch with Vivienne Westwood to see if they sell extra links but doubtful.
It's like the first one with a pin through it. I emailed VW and they said its one size only.
I'll probably end up just sending it back, shame , thanks for the help

Well that’s a bloody stupid way to design and market a watch!

I wonder how many returns they get?
My thoughts exactly, you'd think they'd offer at least 2

Can't help what you think dude. I wouldn't insult someone I don't even know.
Some of us have a sense of humour. You may want to try it sometime.
Look I'm not getting into an argument over an narcissistic remark.

Tip:
Don't work the Comedy Club pal, they'd throw tomatoes still in the tins

Look I'm not getting into an argument over an narcissistic remark.

Tip:
Don't work the Comedy Club pal, they'd throw tomatoes still in the tins
Could have fooled me 😂

The internet can be a harsh place for a touchy git and you've always been a touchy git. You need to man up a bit. If you don't like my comments then set me to ignore, simples.
Picture I posted seems to have struck a chord, but only with you. Hmm 🤔

Could have fooled me 😂

The internet can be a harsh place for a touchy git and you've always been a touchy git. You need to man up a bit. If you don't like my comments then set me to ignore, simples.
Picture I posted seems to have struck a chord, but only with you. Hmm 🤔
The thread you hijacked with a picture fat bird was about a watch been too small for my missus Then you say "Hers didn't fit either".
You fit all 5 perfectly like a glove, get some help and leave the thread alone I'm on about a watch strap replacement.

Signs Of A Narcissist To Look Out For

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back