Any good guide to meoboot or barry allen???

gersrt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I need to run 2 images on my dreambox 800, Dream elite because its my fav and I like it, but also need to run pli jade 2, because its the only image compatible with, dvblink (a brill program for using dreambox as tv tuner for Windows media center)

Im just wondering first is it safe enough to set multiboot programs up, won't cause bricks etc...

Which is the easiest to set up if running images from usb.

Thanks Guys

Last edited:
I tried using meoboot once and it screwed up my dreambox. I have run the Barry Allen multiboot on my dm800 that worked fine with my hard disc. If you have clone then you need to run an older version of the Barry Allen program and then gradually upgrade otherwise you could mess up the box. If you go to the sat-universe site you will find all the s/w and instructions needed to run your box in multiboot.

Hi

I need to run 2 images on my dreambox 800, Dream elite because its my fav and I like it, but also need to run pli jade 2, because its the only image compatible with, dvblink (a brill program for using dreambox as tv tuner for Windows media center)

Im just wondering first is it safe enough to set multiboot programs up, won't cause bricks etc...

Which is the easiest to set up if running images from usb.

Thanks Guys
you got any cracked copies of dvblink mate, if so can you post it please, or did you pay for it!

I wish I had mate, I just use the trail at the moment, still not to happy with the stability at the moment, so I wont pay for it yet. The support is non existant so another thing holding me back.

If you find a cracked version can you also post thanks, or if you find a good time trail reset program that works with it.

Cheers.

Back