Ring Tones answer the phone

Biggav

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone have that annoying tone advertised on the music channels on sky all the time

its an asian sounding guy saying

please pick up the telephone ring ring

cheers

If you can give me the url, i'll get the tone for you. Think i've heard it, but I don't have $KY tv.

Got this one if your called ken........got a couple of other names as well.

pick up the telephone ring ring

Sorry, thought it was a different tone....Know which ones you are on about now. Couldn't find a bigbadstu, so will a stuart do?
Got quite a few different names now. Some have different backings, and voice styles.This was the only Stuart they had.

Any of u lot got "pick up the phone you fat git" off little britain :) or..........
going on names a jason one

Got a Gaz one LOL

and theres a phil and julie.......any name you want (bigbadstu)

Couple more here.......got to say that these have been nicked from another site.

They are also easily nicked from jamster, txt82228, and pretty much any other site that allows you to preview them through java script.
Any requests?

Blartiartfast said:
Sorry, thought it was a different tone....Know which ones you are on about now. Couldn't find a bigbadstu, so will a stuart do?
Got quite a few different names now. Some have different backings, and voice styles.This was the only Stuart they had.
thats great mate, i,ve no heard that before, cheers,

Found a Tracy, but not able to find a fiona. If you find one, give me the url and I will get it for you.

Back