another new image 2x & 1x

to hide them press dbox to change the setting on the blue button at the bottom in the editor on the dbox

Yes been doing that but no luck. I'll keep trying.

de_deej

Hi,

I deleted the original bouqet.xml file of the box so I was left withjust the default bouqet. I then set up a new bouq' and locked it using dbox, blue. But still it is not hidden. I changed the settings back to the nokia setup and still nothing. I might re-flaseh the image just in case it helps. Its not a big problem as the image is excellent so I think I will be sticking with it (unless you perform some more magic).

Before I re-flash can you give me the link for the latest one as there appears to be a couple floating about.

Cheers,

de_deej

Thanks Gav, just to let you know I posted a link to your remove modem thread in the Sticky Freezing Problems thread. Hope this is OK.

O' is this image the same as the one youve got up and running or have you added anything since installing it on yours?

de_deej

no this is the image that i am pleased with

dont worry will let you know when there is new camds and libs ill post another one for you all

cheers

Thanks I was just wondering if anything had changed that may have stoped the bouqet editor working properly. I will re-flash now and report back later.

de_deej

de i just dont know what to say about the boquet editor as mine works perfect and yours dont

its weird

Will try again now. Don't worry as you know these boxes a highky tempremental.

de_deej

sagem keeps rebooting after

How can I stop my sagem rebooting after an image change.

Back