Inactive User
Reaction score
Andromeda V1.40
Jffs2 image
All UK Scanning Thanks to Mrdontay
Old school meets New school
Integrated Lcd-Epg no more plugins turns on and off in dbox andromeda settings
Gbox Evocamd Mgcamd and Newcamd
This image done for Chirping and Freezing boxes.
IP 192.168.0.24
Cams Ucodes via blue button menu
upnp browser
Added ucodes 00f0-00f1 and 0013
On screen clock etc
Scart mode
Password for menu personalization 0000
New setmylocations file added with all entrys found in the net-id section and a few more.
Goto dbox ,service ,system informations and now gives info on dbox if 1x or 2x and if avia 600 or 500 plus much more.

Update
Scanning for Ireland
Removed hardware settings not needed anymore auto configs Avia driver to 500 or 600 on boot
save audio pids no more narrator
changed some cams to smaller versions and tested (thanks to paphosal for sending them)
added games chess ,lemmings,pacman plus some more
changed some more text
added epg restart plugin to blue button
tidied up blue button menu bit easier to get to things now.
Plus a few other bits.
Thanks to all those who have helped out with testing.
Enjoy
Downloads http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=12
Have a great Christmas everyone.

Xenafan

Last edited:
Looking good Xenafan.

A couple of little issues, both in the services menu.
Firstly when entering the image upgrade/backup screen it's the old full screen multi option setup, the reduced options that where in the blade trinity series is much better in my opinion. Secondly in the 'service scan' menu it would be good to be able to manually enter the scanning options instead of the set location plugin (for those that know there values it's faster) and remove the displayed stuff there for sat scanning e.g FEC, polariztion.

Also how do you get the image to boot on a different channel than 1? All other images I've played with will reboot to the channel currently tuned in.

Great effort.

Looking great as usual xenafan. Nice to see the EPG Reset moved to Blue Menu.

I've changed the EPG Cache to 12hrs but I'm still getting some "No Detailed Information" should I set it to longer?

Just put v1.3 on the picture looks really sharp! No doubt it will be the best yet! Thanks

On another note, just downloaded v1.4 (X1) put it won't open the file on the Dbox when I try to upgrade it (I have to take the filter option off to find the file) - any ideas?

Once again - well done!

Working a treat here
100% rock steady on my chirping sagem

Brilliant rock steady image again Xenafan thanks for this. One question though, i cant find the bit where i can change the driver to avia 500 this really helped with my recording on trinity.
Superb though m8
Thanks

Brilliant rock steady image again Xenafan thanks for this. One question though, i cant find the bit where i can change the driver to avia 500 this really helped with my recording on trinity.
Superb though m8
Thanks

Quote: Removed hardware settings not needed anymore auto configs Avia driver to 500 or 600 on boot

It looks like its not needed anymore m8 it was in hardware settings must set your box up right.

Try recording and see.

Cheers

I did try a few recordings this arvo but i was a having a wierd problem where after i played a recording back then went to exit out of the file the box kept freezing up on me, thats why i wandered if it could be a driver issue or something tbh i was clutching at straws a bit.lol.
cheers

Found a problem in swaping between the cams, the change is not smooth or really functional the cams tend to lock up easily after swapping.
I've seen a /tmp/evocamd running when the image has been asked to change over to mgcamd and there are /bin/emu/mgcamd running as well.
Also seesm to struggle to decode the odd channel, which is weird as blade with the same services and keys decodes everything fine.

There doesn't seem to be a restart cam option either.

That said, swap the cam over and reboot then everything works correctly.

Thanks for the effort you've put in.

Something else ive found is i am unable to change ucode, i select one it tells me to restart the box then when it boots back up the same ucode is always selected 0014. Strange tried 5 or 6 times but no joy.

Found a problem in swaping between the cams, the change is not smooth or really functional the cams tend to lock up easily after swapping.
I've seen a /tmp/evocamd running when the image has been asked to change over to mgcamd and there are /bin/emu/mgcamd running as well.
Also seesm to struggle to decode the odd channel, which is weird as blade with the same services and keys decodes everything fine.

All i can work on is what is working here m8 once all the cams kick in they run ok after that sorry you are haveing a problem fine here?.

Cheers

Xenafan

Something else ive found is i am unable to change ucode, i select one it tells me to restart the box then when it boots back up the same ucode is always selected 0014. Strange tried 5 or 6 times but no joy.

Tested that switched to 001a rebooted went to check ucode and says ucode 001a?

Sorry m8 working here

Cheers

Xenafan

Looking good Xenafan.

A couple of little issues, both in the services menu.
Firstly when entering the image upgrade/backup screen it's the old full screen multi option setup, the reduced options that where in the blade trinity series is much better in my opinion. Secondly in the 'service scan' menu it would be good to be able to manually enter the scanning options instead of the set location plugin (for those that know there values it's faster) and remove the displayed stuff there for sat scanning e.g FEC, polariztion.

Also how do you get the image to boot on a different channel than 1? All other images I've played with will reboot to the channel currently tuned in.

Great effort.

Thanks for the feedback m8

This image is not done from the normal cvs has not had a uk diff added to it still is a work in progress hence some of the sat stuff still there but it is the most stable image for watching tv i have come across thanks to the Next Gen team i am continueing in the new year to bring this image to the uk with more added features design your own themes ,volume bar any 6 positions on screen plus much more.

Have a Merry Xmas

Cheers

Xenafan

Last edited:
Thanks for this image it's working perfectly on a Sagem 1x which has given me problems for a long time.

Will take a another look at the cams m8 on the next version and think it would be a good idea to put a cam restart option in if anyone else gets a problem.

Thanks for the feedback

Cheers

Xenafan

Have a Merry Xmas

Thanks for this image it's working perfectly on a Sagem 1x which has given me problems for a long time.

Thanks for the feedback m8
Glad you like it.

Cheers

Xenafan

Have a Merry Xmas

wonderfull wonderfull image !!!!!!!!!!!
Thx for your hard work on this !!

Back