android tablet buying help

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Was wondering if someone could help im after a cheap android tablet and ive only got 70-75 max to spend i know it wont get me much but im after a tablet for the following:

BBCI,ITVPLAYER,4OD Mainly

and something what can play the odd game would be a bonus.Ive been looking on fleabay and finding vids on tube but still very unknown as to what to buy.As my mate got s cheap tab and was very put of by them but if someone could let me know a good cheap one to get then id be very greatfull.

ive been lookin at the archos 7 htv2 but havnt seen any videos for flash playback or for bbci player.

Many thanks in advance

P.S does anyone know about the Cediko androd tv box?

to be honest mate your better off saving up for a little longer and buy something half decent, theres not much out there for your budget and these cheap chinest copies are well within your budget, but from everything iv ever read about them there utter shite really, least if you spend abit more when you have it you will benefit from having a decent tablet.. if you bought a cheapy your experience with it will just be crap and put you off wanting to mess about with it! only my opinion mate but in my eyes worth waiting till you have abit more!

Many thanks big-hol this was my thinking in all honesty as i did have a huawei S7 but gave it away at christmas.Which i wish i never tbh as it was a brilliant tab fast running and overclocked to 995-1ghz was decent tab.Aftger seeing my mates he got i was much dissapointed as it ws utter rubbish.I just thought id throw me feelers out see if anyone had any ideas at all or for any advice.So thanks alot for your advice mate much apriciated.

Hi,
I bought an Archos 7 for xmas for £99.00 from the carphone warehouse. They are now only £74.99 there.

HTML:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Very good value, really pleased with it. plays iPlayer and youtube etc. Update it to Android market.

Get your micro sd card from Amazon, only £10.75 inc shipping.
HTML:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Go on, buy one.

ferez:drink:

Back