android iptv box

How are you viewing premierleauguepass on it? is it a plugin? do you need a legit sub?

At the moment it is viewed on a PC. Apps are supposed to follow soon for android/apple.

Cost for the season works out £80

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Quite watchable. Get chrome and hola going and then visit the site. There are sample videos of the quality on there

Hello Mark.
I've installed chrome & hola and still cannot access premierleauguepass from UK. Which country did you select from hola or how do you configure hola to access the site?

Thanks.

I didn't use hola so can't help. Judging by other posts you will need to unblock new Zealand in hola

Ive been toying with the idea of one of these type boxes... Im split between going down the Raspberry Pi route or buying something like this

Android 4.1 Dual Core 1080P Full HD TV Box 3D WiFi HDMI Network Media Player | eBay

All I want is to stream from my HTPC to this via XBMC - am I correct in thinking some streams need decoding before you can actually stream them to these boxes? Also any other suggestions sub £50 would be appreciated - thanks.

There seems to be no way of losing the android taskbar at all or at least on the mini PC I have.

I have emailed them now though to see if they will be releasing an app and they said it is currently being finalised so that should sort it anyhow :)

There's an app I use called fullscreen that will do the trick...

Sent from my Lenovo A820 using Tapatalk HD

who is the most cheap good androit iptv box??
There is an Android distro for RasPi. Reviews in May said it wasn't as polished as other Linux options, and a bit clunky - even on the 512MB Type B. But I'm not sure where the project is up to 3 months on.

For an out-the-box option, Google have recently launched Chromecast for $35. Google's Play Store isn't shipping to the UK, but it's available from Amazon.com with a 4-6 week lead time (Now I've not tried to buy one, so it's possible Amazon won't ship to the UK either). It's powered by USB, but I don't know if it comes with a power adapter. Of course, as it's not officially launched in the UK, they're going for silly money on ebay UK. Although a few US ebay sellers have them at close to retail, and are willing to post internationally, they have the same lead time as Amazon. The device supports Netflix, but understandably there's no UK specific IPTV apps such as iPlayer, Now TV, etc. For those that use HTTP streams; Chrome is the only supported browser at the moment. An exploit to root the device was recently patched, so one ordered today will probably come with the patch.

Looks like a good choice. Please post your experiences when it arrives.

Last edited:
All i can say is i have a tablet with the exact same spec's and it works great with xbmc, i might just add that it doesnt do HD very well natively , but certain versions of xbmc allow you to use an external player to playback HD content

Does it stream MKV\HD films or do you have to convert\decode them at the back end before they play?

Does it stream MKV\HD films or do you have to convert\decode them at the back end before they play?

Tbh I have not used it to stream from pc, I think there is a problem with windows shares on xbmc

OK in the interest of science lol I have just setup sharing between my windows 8 pc and the android tablet,I have successfully streamed an mp4 file flawlessly over wireless and also a 720p video as well :)

OK in the interest of science lol I have just setup sharing between my windows 8 pc and the android tablet,I have successfully streamed an mp4 file flawlessly over wireless and also a 720p video as well :)
You my friend are extremely kind, thanks for testing it out :)

Back