android iptv box

Nav26

Inactive User
Reaction score
just a heads up just in case anyone was thinking about one of these, i purchased one to see if its any good and from what i can see its pretty damn epic, all you need is a broadband connection 8mb or more for HD, and a hdtv. you can buy boxes that have been 'rooted' and come with all software pre loaded with live football, movies and 1000s of tv channels all streamed to your tv and being android you have the app store and all other great features of a android tablet direct to your tv

anyone else got one of these & what do you think???

The one I have it utter shite. Got a link for the one your using?

Ive a G-Box,as long you have XBMC your good to go,ive not downloaded a movie in ages....

I want a box that I can get the premierleaguepass streams to show full screen. What I am finding on the android mini PC that its running on is that the stream opens in a new window but if I left click on it there is no option to make it full screen and if I right click on it the window closes. Are all android boxes gonna be this way?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That maybe due to the browser your using i had the exact same problem on my pc have you tried dolphin hd
I want a box that I can get the premierleaguepass streams to show full screen. What I am finding on the android mini PC that its running on is that the stream opens in a new window but if I left click on it there is no option to make it full screen and if I right click on it the window closes. Are all android boxes gonna be this way?

Good point I didn't think of that. I'll give dolphin a go later.

Cheers

That maybe due to the browser your using i had the exact same problem on my pc have you tried dolphin hd

Tried dolphin browser but get same result :(

Right click just closes the screen down

There should be a box with a cross in it on the bottom right of the stream left click on that and it should go full screen
Tried dolphin browser but get same result :(

Right click just closes the screen down

Right worked out how to get it full screen but it still leaves task bar at bottom. Is this right?

i never tried on my iptv box but my on phone i found that firefox on android works best with flash player

If all you want to do is watch 3pm footy, is it worth getting a IPTV box or just using my lappy with the HDMI to my TV?

Right worked out how to get it full screen but it still leaves task bar at bottom. Is this right?

If you can see the task bar then you have an opportunity to set full screen as default.There should be an icon that looks like an old film reel,click on that and set your playback to suit your taste then at the bottom of the options you will be able to set these settings as your default.

iI recently got a G-Box Midgnight MX2 so called clone but thay all seem to come from the same place for £46 from here:
MX google TV set top box Thin Client Google Amlogic 8726 MX Cortex A9 Dual core 1.5GHz 1GB RAM 8GB Flash XBMC support M6 EM6-in Set-top Boxes from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com
It seems that the hardware is far in advance of the software and i am still trying to find a good combination of dual core box and XBMC.
using the XAF Build seems to give about 95% reliability.There is so many IPTV boxes its hard to find which is best ,so i will keep on testing.These boxes are work a go for the price as i have got my moneys worth already also there is Plenty of Sport up for grabs.

There seems to be no way of losing the android taskbar at all or at least on the mini PC I have.

I have emailed them now though to see if they will be releasing an app and they said it is currently being finalised so that should sort it anyhow :)

Quite watchable. Get chrome and hola going and then visit the site. There are sample videos of the quality on there

Back