Amsterdam Weekend

Can't really remember any where haha was that stoned :)

we stayed at a hotel on Dam square... cannot for the life of me remember the name..

from there we turned right and a fantastic cake shop was there... and 2 seconds round the corner there was a little cafe that well went for one drink and a splif and before you know it of our faces....

have a good one m8 I quit smoking just over 12months ago so won't be going back any time soon :(

Go to Barneys mate, only cafe that offers G13xHaze the best shit in the dam bar none. Goto central station, crossover by the Victoria Hotel, and head right, its the first left down that street if I remember rightly.

And dont eat the mushrooms lol.

Stayed on the amstelbotel,a floating hotel bout 10mins from centre,good prices.Just come out of station,turn left and you'll see boat moored in the canal bout 300yrds away.

Forgot dont smoke but had some top mushrooms,also managed to get a girl to take me and the mate on.

Last edited:
Stayed on the amstelbotel,a floating hotel bout 10mins from centre,good prices.Just come out of station,turn left and you'll see boat moored in the canal bout 300yrds away.

Forgot dont smoke but had some top mushrooms,also managed to get a girl to take me and the mate on.

I stayed there too. Nice place although a little worrying if your super stoned. lol.

Dont mix the mushrooms, I took peruvian ones, and hawaiian ones. Blew my head off big time!

stayed at the bulldog hostel in red light district.
Very clean and tidy with nice coffee shop below.
Although hostel it was 2 /3 to room with card entry.
I found on web to book

TBH it depends on how much you want to spend, I have been many times, and stayed at many places.

Victoria Hotel, good hotel, really nice and clean, but a bit pricey.

White Tulip, youth hostel, 12 to a room, clean but its a hostel.

Boatel, again nice place, clean, pretty cheap.

Galaxy hotel, business hotel quite far from the central station, but very very nice, and very expensive.

Amsterdam!
That's where I want to go for my next Birthday.
My mates in OZ will kill me if I don't go at least once.

I stayed there too. Nice place although a little worrying if your super stoned. lol.

Dont mix the mushrooms, I took peruvian ones, and hawaiian ones. Blew my head off big time!

Kinda weird wandering along the walkway alongside boat when smashed,also get a goodview of the planes on approach into Schipol from room window,lol.

Decent Chinese next door also,if not a little steep though.

Rather than smoke that skunk shit, I'd get myself a nice hotel and some prostitutes (& pick up some hash oil of course)

Rather than smoke that skunk shit, I'd get myself a nice hotel and some prostitutes (& pick up some hash oil of course)

lmao. Skunk shit? Dude you seriously know nothing about THC and Cannabis. Bud is the flower of the plant, oil is a by product of bud. Oil is crap compared to bud, as the THC content is low. I dont even think you can buy oil in amsterdam, never seen anywhere that sells is tbh. I smoked some in Wales sometime last year, only time I have ever had any, and was not overly impressed by the stuff.

I would stick with the weed, and just get G13x as this is the strongest stuff around. G13 was genetically modified by the US government, and then crossed with a female plant to create a hybrid strain, you could also try some bubble hash. Bit like Pollum that you can buy out there, but much stronger. It all depends on how baked you want to get really.

Jan, are you basing your facts on what you've read in the papers or have you scientifically tested the THC content of skunk and other weeds?

Jan, are you basing your facts on what you've read in the papers or have you scientifically tested the THC content of skunk and other weeds?

Well as oil is a by product of the flower, it cannot have a higher THC. Or thats what logic I was working on. G13 has a THC level of about 30. Not sure on oil, but I highly doubt its that high. Correct me if I am wrong, and I will bow to thy greatness.

Skunk is a stupid name given to all weeds by the British. There is an actual strain called Super Skunk, but I am basing my findings on what the main man says, he who invented White Widow, and is considered the granddaddy of weed growers.

May I ask what your basing your argument on? Also it may be worth you catching some documentaries, if you need any of these then let me know, I have them stored.

Union getting high
Marijuana Nation
How weed won the West
Emperor of Hemp

Also read some stuff by the prince of pot, who has a university in Canada dedicated to the cultivation of cannabis, and other paraphanellia of cannabis. TBH cannabis used to be my passion until about a week ago, things have changed in my life, and I have had to re-evaluate what is important to me, so I do read a lot of information on the subject.

I just googled THC contents in oil, and apparently there is something called white oil that has a thc contents of 90%, however how accurate that is, I dont know. But how old the information is, I aint sure, but I know that hydroponic enthusists have crossed various strains to increase the THC content.

Last edited:
May I ask what your basing your argument on? Also it may be worth you catching some documentaries, if you need any of these then let me know, I have them stored.

Next door to my yard, for a period of roughly 8 or 9 years I had the Yardies growing their skunk, I became quite an expert seeing how the shit was cultivated. Also my cycling buddy works for the MET drug squad in forensics, I'd argue that I'm quite well versed in illegal drugs.

THC levels vary from weed to weed but if there is one consistent factor, that is that the levels of THC in skunk rise on almost a yearly level. It is so brain numbingly strong now that scientists have start to become concerned about the long terms effects of prolonged use.

Just like anything else in life you can get good and bad shit, this applies to weed, skunk, hash or oils so if you've never smoked good oils you need to find a new dealer.

What's the point of smoking skunk as soon as you land in Amsterdam? You won't be able to appreciate any other weed as you'll be about as high as you can get. Surely it would be good practice to start light and work up from there, or the entire exercise becomes a complete waste of time and money. It something that kids do, not weed connoisseurs.

Fight fight fight.

Surely an argument about weed ends up with both of you laughing and getting something to eat.

I go to 'the dam' for the antiquing. Some marvelous pieces out there. What what.

Fight fight fight.

Surely an argument about weed ends up with both of you laughing and getting something to eat.

I go to 'the dam' for the antiquing. Some marvelous pieces out there. What what.

antiquing?

is that what they call cottaging in holland?

those crazy dutch b*stards :proud:

Next door to my yard, for a period of roughly 8 or 9 years I had the Yardies growing their skunk, I became quite an expert seeing how the shit was cultivated. Also my cycling buddy works for the MET drug squad in forensics, I'd argue that I'm quite well versed in illegal drugs.

THC levels vary from weed to weed but if there is one consistent factor, that is that the levels of THC in skunk rise on almost a yearly level. It is so brain numbingly strong now that scientists have start to become concerned about the long terms effects of prolonged use.

Just like anything else in life you can get good and bad shit, this applies to weed, skunk, hash or oils so if you've never smoked good oils you need to find a new dealer.

What's the point of smoking skunk as soon as you land in Amsterdam? You won't be able to appreciate any other weed as you'll be about as high as you can get. Surely it would be good practice to start light and work up from there, or the entire exercise becomes a complete waste of time and money. It something that kids do, not weed connoisseurs.

Well a friend of mine (lol) has been growing for over 10 years, dabbled my self for 3, so got a good idea of the strain and strengths myself. Although I dont have a forensics officer as a mate.

It would depend on your tolerance to the stuff, having smoked strong weed for 15 years, I guess my tolerance was big, but I see your point. Start slow, and work up is a good idea, and would recommend that to anyone. Again though skunk is just a name given by the UK to all forms of weed, there is only one strain that is actually called skunk, and thats super skunk, and that aint even that potent anymore. G13 according to wiki (We all know wiki lies) G-13 (Gaby) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

I guess its down to personal preference and tolerance levels, but again I would argue that oil is old school and no-one would be able to get white oil unless they made it themselves. I have made hash a few times, the Jorge Cervates way, another good video about cannabis. Personally last time I went, I smoked g13 from the start, and found that a) I smoked a whole lot less weed. b) was smashed all day everyday from it.

I guess its down to preference and why you go to amsterdam, I have been many many times, and smoked the majority of stuff on offer from white rhino - white widow - sourlope - sweet tooth - nepal temple ball - bubblegum pollum - bubble hash - 00 - G13, you name it, and I have probably smoked the stuff at one time or another.

I always get G13 these days, as I know its quality, and will get me mashed, so I dont need to smoke loads, and waste money. Again personal preference. Although this is now starting to feel like an online cock mesuring contest. lol However, I do accept that some oils will be strong, and having only ever smoked it once then I acknowledge that I could be wrong.

However if you have never smoked G13, are you in a position to say that oil would be better or stronger? Again personal preference I guess. And I would say I am a connesuir, and thats why I go for the best, no point wasting money on something that aint that good.

Sensi Cannabis Seeds :: Search

A mate growing a plant can hardly be compared to mass production commercial growth even if he has been at it for 10 years. Good luck to him though.

I haven't smoked skunk for many a year, I don't touch the stuff so I really doubt I've ever smoked that G13 skunk. Could it be any different to drinking a can of strong lager with say 11% alcohol (G13?) compared to 9% (white widow). Both are gonna **** you up bad ways compared to 5% lager (normal weed)

BTW don't believe everything you read about THC levels in skunk, usually skunk contains much more THC than advertised, it's only when you start measuring the actual levels of THC that you realise what it's actual potency is.

Also I am not implying that oil is stronger than skunk, I really doubt that it is, one thing for sure is that it is different in every possible way. I wouldn't want to travel across the seas to smoke what I could have bought from my neighbour, what's the point in that?

Sorry but I don't believe that you're a connoisseur of weed at all, just as in drinking methylated spirits wouldn't make me an expert in say drinking spirits. You state that you smoke it for economical reasons, usually economical anything does sit well next to high grade something.

Skunk stinks, has a nasty before/after smell, leaves your mouth all dried out and knocks you for a six after the first tote (not to mention the nasty hangover). Where is the enjoyment in that?

No doubt your cock is bigger than mine though, I'm just a casual smoker who picks up when something worth smoking having received recommendations from friends who do smoke full time.

A mate growing a plant can hardly be compared to mass production commercial growth even if he has been at it for 10 years. Good luck to him though.

No doubt your cock is bigger than mine though, I'm just a casual smoker who picks up when something worth smoking having received recommendations from friends who do smoke full time.

You misunderstand my friend. Growing a plant would be an understatement, this friend goes to thailand for 2 months every year, when he came back this time, within 2 weeks of cropping he had 20k, which was made at £100 an O, and nothing more. So I would say that that is commercial mate, and he makes that every 8 weeks.

As for your conniseur comment, I lol'd and lol'd some more. Just because I based it on economics dont mean that I aint tried everything else before hand, to find the best. Therefore I am a conniseur IMO. I agree though, that drinking meths dont make you a conniseur of spirits, its hardly comparable.

As for the recommendations, smoke G13 and then comment, until then IMO your argument is flawed, as you cannot experience the euphoria that it brings, also with you only being a casual smoker your tolerance would be a lot lower than someone who has smoked for 15 years everyday without fail. Anyone who knows about weed, will say that G13 is the best stuff you can get, simple as, obviously the people you speak to, or deal with are not as knowledgeable as you think. I think you need to do some more reading about G13, then come back and we can continue this discussion.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Aint that the point of it all? I would need to smoke a quarter of high grade cannabis, before I would be knocked out, or have a nasty hangover. And I personally love the smell, my favourite smell in the world. And finally please stop calling it SKUNK, as I have said, and reiterated several times, that is a UK name that lumps it all together. Not all varietys are skunk, only one variety even has that name.

Back