Amiko Alien 8900

Yeah, silly of me thinking that i can pull one over your head, eh???

oh well,

wish me luck on my troubles! just starting flashing the new image. Let's hope it works or i will start the bombardment again!!!!!!!!!!

@theblueirish

I tried flashing the image but after a few minutes of U Ld flashing now it is stuck. The display only shows U Ld (not flashing). Any ideas as to how can i load the backup image?

I will try ro do it from Spark using the E2upgrade plugin. Hope it works!

yeah sorry should have said do it from spark.

I managed to flash image, i changed the newcamd.list with mine, started oscam, but nothing happened!

Do i have to change any values in oscam.server?

no, do you want to pm me your oscam.server file so i can have a look?
or if you want to download teamviewer and pm me the log in details i will enter it for you.

Since I have one I may as well ask a few questions, when I got the box the guy preset everything for me but it kept crashing on the default skin so deleted loads of plugins, in the end just changing the skin has stopped it crashing.

Anyway this was a few months ago and despite redownloading the epg plugins I cannot get guides to work, they show up as blank unless I manually go to a channel and even then it only shows now and next

Using Enigma 2

yes it is a very good box. i loved mine till it blew up lol

it was fine but i was fiddling around at the back with the inputs and then PUFF so probably me shorting some thing out.

Still rocking my alien and has outlived newer boxes...!

Back