Amiko A3 Ver2.2 Build 2.2 003 Oscam

ty1012ler

Inactive User
Reaction score
Had this for a few days now and not impressed, is there any other softcams that can be ussd with it other than Oscam. Iam using the Oscam that is in the plugins for sh4 which I think the box is and using cccam but it clears for 2 or 3 mins and then blank for 2 or 3 mins ad infinitum, tried so many ways to correct without success. I was wondering if there is a stand alone mgcam that I could use with this box or has anyone any suggestions with Oscam. I have a vu+duo and a zgemma box and although these two where not easy to set up they where simple in comparison to this alien.
Using oscam as a client only.

Last edited:
Re: Alien2+ Ver2.2 Build 2.2 003 Oscam

well looks like the addition of" ccckeepalive =1 " solved the freezing problem, the cam was stopping and restarting after 2 or 3 mins. I have another problem with this image,I do like the image so I will persevere, when I access the image with DCC it does not fully connect it starts on the /etc folder, I can navigate through the folders but when I try to exit DCC it will not exit and I have to use Task Manager to close DCC down, i have tried an openatv image and dcc works ok with this.

View attachment oscam.zip
well looks like the addition of" ccckeepalive =1 " solved the freezing problem, the cam was stopping and restarting after 2 or 3 mins. I have another problem with this image,I do like the image so I will persevere, when I access the image with DCC it does not fully connect it starts on the /etc folder, I can navigate through the folders but when I try to exit DCC it will not exit and I have to use Task Manager to close DCC down, i have tried an openatv image and dcc works ok with this.

as for DCC i to have the same problem,but only if i keep swapping boxes,sometimes it doesnt connect and yes use task manager to close,the only thing i have put it down to is the password and many times iv had to manually enter in the config file of DCC

as for oscam,never had a problem with oscam at all on the alien2,but what i found is sometimes what works on mips doesnt work on sh4,id also double check your oscam.server file

also i dont use the cccam side for 28.2 but have used it for euro channels

heres the oscam.server that i know works, just edit it with your details also includes settings for cable as well

View attachment oscam.zip

View attachment 96278

as for DCC i to have the same problem,but only if i keep swapping boxes,sometimes it doesnt connect and yes use task manager to close,the only thing i have put it down to is the password and many times iv had to manually enter in the config file of DCC

as for oscam,never had a problem with oscam at all on the alien2,but what i found is sometimes what works on mips doesnt work on sh4,id also double check your oscam.server file

also i dont use the cccam side for 28.2 but have used it for euro channels

heres the oscam.server that i know works, just edit it with your details also includes settings for cable as well

View attachment 96278

Thanks most kindly Pauldb this works a treat on cable, it was freezing just like the the cccam reader but I could not solve the problem for cable, it has been a most frustrating journey. I am using cccam for a euro server I have a fixed dish on 28.2e and a motorised dish 1.1mtr for euro sats. and cable. These are now working, maybe I will get some sleep tonight thanks to you. This DCC thing is strange, I have three boxes a vu+duo a zgemma h1 and the amiko alien 2 sh4 and the other boxes work ok with dcc, the zgemma is using a vixe4 image the vu+duo a openvix image and the alien the latest vixe4 image, if I use the earlier ver 2 image dcc is ok with that. But there again it is not really a problem as Task Manager is my friend. Thanks once again.

Last edited:

i need oscam for amiko a3 combo .apk

Back