Amazon Fire TV Amazon Fire Tv Stick How to install XBMC Kodi 15 and add-ons FireStarter IPTV iVue

spud1966

Staff member
Reaction score
Just installed on fire stick works brill guys

with kodi-15.0-Isengard-armeabi-v7a.apk

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Amazon Fire Tv Stick How to install XBMC Kodi 15 and add-ons FireStarter IPTV iVu

hi spud
on the link he put up it doesn't download straight away like his did could you tell me the which one you downloaded ? cheers m8

link comes up with this Downloads | Kodi

do you download the android one ?

Re: Amazon Fire Tv Stick How to install XBMC Kodi 15 and add-ons FireStarter IPTV iVu

yes download the android arm one

was quoted 65 for the stick flashed until i seen spuds thread -- save my self 35 and do it myself
i know they work in the US plus Spain ---- i will be sending it to my son who lives in new-Zealand i should think it would work there ? thoughts please

would imagine will work anywhere with a wifi connection

was quoted 65 for the stick flashed until i seen spuds thread -- save my self 35 and do it myself
i know they work in the US plus Spain ---- i will be sending it to my son who lives in new-Zealand i should think it would work there ? thoughts please

Hi where can you buy a stick for £30?. thanks

try tesco argos amazon etc

Hi where can you buy a stick for £30?. thanks
Pm sent

Sent from my HTC One_M8

try tesco argos amazon etc

There all £35 but saying that my neice bought one for £50 that included the chip that's VFM.

default price is £35 will get offers for less just timing it is the biggie

Well It works in UAE so should be ok.

nothing works in the iview thing

Can you use the Firestick remote with all apps when using xbmc/kodi add-ons?

Just that I saw an advert on ebay saying you need the app rather than remote!!

Nice will have to try this on my new stick

I been told there is a way of installing kodi onto a fire stick to that you don't need a computer it can be installed straight onto the fire stick
Any one know the link please

will need pc to install it then it will run fine

clocking gets you no where

You can use your mobile with app 2 fire to install kodi.

Best way is to put them in a dropbox account. Install dropbox from your phone to stick and then use dropbox on stick to install kodi

Can you use the Firestick remote with all apps when using xbmc/kodi add-ons?

Just that I saw an advert on ebay saying you need the app rather than remote!!

Hello
Ketmp

The remote will only work with the prime content and wont work on kodi, ( if you use mxQ box witch is chaeper and better you can get a app or kepboard that will work for kodi ;) IE talk to the remote to get a film etc

Back