Amazon fire stick £25.00 @ Amazon Be quick

These are brilliant.

We use the Prime video a lot for kids stuff. The Samsung has it built in but then I have a couple of these in the house on other TV's.
Got one for £19 as a prime member when they first came out and then picked up another for £25.

Will dabble in Kodi on them soon and will also give Plex a try and BT Sport.

Has anyone tried putting emulators on them yet?

We alternate between Plex and Kodi for stuff we D/L.
Plex is great because it shows what we have already viewed and it looks nice with the themes etc.. (Although it thinks Thomas and Friends is some American sitcom).

I have not jumped into Kodi for a while now, will prob need help with Sports stuff ;)

I installed kodi using the android play fire tv app (Apps2Fire). Very easy to do.

back up to £35 in argos now , knew I should have got one when they was cheaper , mind you my local store has none in stock now anyway lol

These are so good, with Kodi in they make a perfect travel companion. plus they overrule any of the stuff in your hotel rooms setup apparantly so will work on their wifi too.

In the Firestick App Store there's a free AirPlay app that supports streaming from IOS and Android devices.

O l get u lol , it's crap tried it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, they are full price £35 now.
The fire TV was £59 reduced from £79 yesterday which means the fire stick will no doubt be reduced for a day shortly.

Back