Amazing Silhouette Dance Routine on Britain’s Got Talent

One of if not best thing thats ever been on the show, simply beautiful to watch, we had a house full with family staying with us from Halifax, only time the house was silent all weekend lol

I thought these were really good also the
lad with the frame takin the pizz outta himself

Sent from 2 tin cans and some string

It was kinda moving like really sad, the little lass at the grave with the flowers was hard to watch, but It was a excellent show, we really enjoyed it, I hope the go on to the finals and I guess the probably will.

PS: Great choice of song aswell love a bit Emeli Sandé

It was an absolutely brilliant turn, a though provoking story line with perfectly executed imaging that must have taken a lot of creative thought to bring to life.
This is the sort of talent that deserves to be winners, although it is supposed to be Britain's Got Talent.
The panel seemed to imply that shadow dancing was something completely new, I seem to remember the early "Tales of the Unexpected" opening credits having some ladies shadow dancing.

I can't wait to see what they do next it's certainly different and highly entertaining.I bet Her Majesty would love to watch that at the Royal variety performance show. :)

The ending if i'm correct where the mother put her hand down to the daughter must be extra difficult because the women playing the girl had to be some distance away to get the size difference right.
think thats how they did it lol.

it was good but someone posted a sand artist from Israel got talent or somewhere and that was mindblowing.
i just love stuff like these 2 vids, better then any dance group or singers imho

ah found it
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
The ending if i'm correct where the mother put her hand down to the daughter must be extra difficult because the women playing the girl had to be some distance away to get the size difference right.
think thats how they did it lol.

it was good but someone posted a sand artist from Israel got talent or somewhere and that was mindblowing.
i just love stuff like these 2 vids, better then any dance group or singers imho

ah found it
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That takes some doing that Manse great post mate. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
they have a real talent and thats what the show should really be about, not people singing, theres already x factor for that.

Back