am wasted again!!!!

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
allegedley i made a 1000 posta, however i cant rememebrer.

i think i toasted it a couple of times tonight.

mostly i come up with great plans when i have been with the russian blonde. (ms smirnoff). well some of u r saying who the feck r u? sometimes i wonder myself. some of the most genius thoughts have been triple distilled!! so for those who have thanked me for my 1000 post :proud: as the title says, am wasted again!!

@W (aka witchy to the non north lanarkshire peeps) u be a coatbridge dude, come visit the west end on saturday m8! ill buy u a pitcher of godfather!

night night all, and keep up the toxic tonic of monks stuff in the west of scotland.

good god is time for the pink heebie jeebies again............

Are you Witchy in disguise, Oh Are you Witchy? , Are you Witchy?

ARE YOU WITCHY IN DISGUISE ;)

Sorry mate, you not that bad yet apologies :)

you canny beat a wee bottle of tonic wine
imagesca6o3cj4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] its becoming the scottish national drink if you dont drink it your no scottish:drunk: merry xmas mate

Last edited:
Merrydown+lager=hair on your arse and a king size hangover..

Last edited:
you canny beat a wee bottle of tonic wine
imagesca6o3cj4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] its becoming the scottish national drink if you dont drink it your no scottish:drunk: merry xmas mate

good god, i must have beeen reeeelllly bad last night. i just saw this post and thought WTF!!!!!! vaugley recall being here last night. sorry if i stole your thunder for being wasted and talking drivel witchy!!

LOL, had a few nights like that meself on here meself where you cant remember posting.

Back