Am i having a bad month?

docta teef

Inactive User
Reaction score
Tell me what you think but in the last 30 days i have had the following technology problems.

1) Computer refused to boot (managed to fix it by pulling it to bits and rebuilding it).

2) One of the newly installed lights in my driveway stopped working one of the screws is jammed so i cannot open it to replace the bulb.

3) Lost all channels on my dbox2 1min it was working the next it was not

4) Wireless network stopped working the following day

5)Since tuesday night my video projector will not come out of standby it was fine the night before

6)All of a sudden today i cannot access internet with foxfire or IE so am having to use crappy AOL software (which is infact blocking my from getting in touch with my projector manufacturer to get it fixed)

Now is it just me or has the world got it in for me?

Na m8 it's all in your head but i've had 3 of the same problems in the last 30 days too.

Wireless network stopped
dbox2
and pc

Dutcho said:
it's how you deal with it that sorts the men from the boy's, lol

Agreed, i use the hit the bugger till it works method, Costs me a fortune lol

its the weather as well mate, the heat makes you react quicker to these challenges than you would of if the weather was cooler.....i think ;)

Dont mind em breakin its just when they happen at once you dont know what to sort first so what did i do today ignored em all and tried to get an old pc working with win 98 and mame, im me own worst enemy.

Things are looking up projector started working again can now access downloads to fix my dbox, foxfire workin again

could be either of 2 things....

1) you may have to get ghostbusters in
2) when things suddenly stop working then start later on, it could be the weather. I know it sounds mad mate, but when we get really hot, imagine how hot these electrical appliances get

sometimes you feel like you've had a bad few weeks or months, but things usually even themselves out over time!!! i've had a nightmare few months but can see light at the end of the tunnel.....bring it on!

Back