Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Am I allowed to ask why the changes?

northantsandy said:
Just got back from some time away, went to the old address and found a completely different website!

Am I allowed to ask wtf has happened and why the into two sites?

Does it really matter m8 if you like it here you will stay if you dont then the choice is yours.Things happen in life just follow the flow so to speak This is still the best place to be and if you new that i really dont think there is any reason to ask WHY.

Well yes....kinda like to know what's happened...thats why I asked.

If I wasn't bothered, like you suggest I should be, I wouldn't have started the thread now would I?

comon peeps its not worth argueing over

we are here you can decide where you want to be or go thats your decission :)

Mickie D said:
comon peeps its not worth argueing over

we are here you can decide where you want to be or go thats your decission :)

or have both worlds and enjoy both

or have both

but becareful because alot of people are signed up by other people on the other site so if you read anything over there saying its from someone who is respected over here it could be a load of bollox to cause problems

thats the only issue we are discussing with the mods because it will cause alot of problems now people saying that they are someone they are not

so remember dont believe all posts because they can be bogu and only on here are the members who they say they are!

pipehose said:
or have both worlds and enjoy both
Don't think that will work Pipe m8, you'll have people nicking our content and posting it over there as their own ... I'd say make your choice people cos you won't be "Trusted" here if you go there

its just the people not being who they say they are that is the problem :(

but as bronto has said we cannot allow people who are special members on here the ability to have access to certain areas because content stealing will happen :(

never thought of it like that but everyone will make there own decision and dont think it would be right to un trust someone for using both sites

Last edited by a moderator:
pipehose said:
dont think it would be right to un trust someone for using both sites

You could if that trusted person started giving out trusted information.

Back