always double check

iggyc

Inactive User
Reaction score
:Mad2:thought i would share...... my feed from virgin comes into the house, then it has a double splitter , with a wire going to vm box, and the other cable into the other room where the hub is, anyway i have marked both these cables, bb/tv, asked my partner to disconnect the tv cable as i was using a splitter from the connection in the other room with another bit of cable,, anyway finished what i was doing, asked partner to put the tv cable back on to connect to box, 2hr with no tv no bb, asked and asked if the wires were where they should be, and told they were, i phoned virgin, who understanably said there were no faults, so i went to the hub, wires all fine, but green onlight blinking quickly....went to check the connection from street to houseONLY to find the bb wire was unconnected, for the love of god, why would you take the cable marked bb off and put a cable marked tv in its place, that is a good couple of hours i will never get back, and missed the footy, if you want a job done.....do it yourself rant over:Angryfire:Angryfire

Back