Alltogether now

Waster

Member +
Reaction score
I just bought the England Euro 2004 CD "Alltogether Now" by the Farm.... it's a remake of the original.... great song though!!

I know we all support different club teams but I think as from now we should be "Alltogether now" I dont expect England to do that well in Euro 2004 but what the hell, this is our country and we should now come together as a nation and forget our club allegiances... (spelling)

We're all England fans so I would like to start this thread by saying "COME ON ENGLAND" lets beat the frogs!!!

Can we do it? can we fook but here's hoping!!!!

Come on guys.... we're all hoping for the same thing here.... let's get together and support our boys! We'll all be in the pub on Sunday cheering them on.... I prey that Rooney can reproduce that goal from last weekend!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!

I've got the flag hanging out of my bedroom window and also on my car.... all the pubs round here have england flags hanging outside... I'm well excited!!!

Lets hope its not all over within a week!!!

y is this you not going to win/ lmao hope they do good

:nopity: like 3 lions and your shit better..lmfao :nopity:

:salute: vive la france :salute:

lmao@Rab

fecker lol

I sang the last one "where commin home ,

"where cominnnn home"

fer weeks even months after the last competition very very catchy

this one will do us proud as well gr8 song gr8 team :)

just as in here :)

We live in hop m8's... I dont think we're good enuff to win it but hey.... its the euro championships we gotta hope.... maybe I'll be taking the flag down on thursday lol

Back