all i can say is OMFG!!!!!

whats kane and lynch like online, was a bit put off by 1 to 8 on the network play.
What type of games can you do online, rob banks or is it just like team deathmatchs

I'm still in the early stages of it but its good up to now :)

Its an 18Cert though. Loads of swearing and violence in it :Kickassro

thats my kind of game then ;) mite stick it on my birthday list lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I couldn't get the online thing working this morning so thought i'd have a bash at the Single Player.

WOW! Couldn't stop paying it, Just completed it there the now. Thought it would have taken longer but it was good never the less.

That was on the Easiest mode so might have a bash on another level in hard mode.

So online, when do you want to play it? Ill play anytime really.

Played fifa 08 online for 12 hrs solid on boxinday trust me scorin an injury time winner against liverpool fan is about as good as online gamin gets lol:Laugh:

i have both for movies....depends what u want...
For HD movies u need an add on for the 360 (costs 80 quid) but it is worth it !!!
For blue ray get a ps3...works straight off the shelf..but u will need a decent hdmi cable !!
As for quality .i think they are both around the same excellent quality...but i think there is more choice in blue ray movies...so i would sway in that direction !!!
A decent blue ray player will cost you around the £300.....same as a PS3 !!
its a no brainer IMO !!! but i like gaming too...but i tend to use my pc for gaming (cant beat the graphics on a nvidia 8800GTX !!)
For movies and gaming PS3 all the way...............
I only use my 360 for playin halo 3.. P

i am thinking of getting one of these (or a 360) for hd movies.

any of you guys tried that at all?

beat me too it crispeters

like he said. for movies then the only option you have is the ps3 bluray.

you would need to spend more for the hd-dvd drive for the x360

lol way to go sony-release a powerful console-give it next to no software and folk only see it as a cheap blu ray player,ive got both,and a hd dvd drive for my 360-hd dvd wins hands down here-the ps3 /blu ray i got cos all my favorite films are out on bd

but its grainy as fcuk,where as hd dvd is spot on-daft thing is ps3-is hdmi-360 is component going thru a vga adapter

the dvd upscaling on the ps3 is good tho

lol way to go sony-release a powerful console-give it next to no software and folk only see it as a cheap blu ray player

lol

you still reading all those bullsh1t posts on maxconsole about ps3 having no good games!!

there are enough good games around for people to buy the console. the ps3 is starting to pick up momentum. im actually enjoying the games on ps3 now.

for anybody who doesnt own either xbox360 or ps3, and is considering buying one. then the ps3 is now a very serious contender, and is a an attractive option for anybody who wants to get one of these consoles.

i gotta agree with u deedie....i was ( still am) a die hard 360 fan...but now i have both..i just cant knock the ps3 for value for money....
violentj...the ps3 blue ray format is brilliant...and just as good as 360 hd-dvd ! ( but with a LOT more film choice)...no grainy at all on my end......
Games like assasins creed just blow me away on the ps3...and CoD 4 ... well...OMG ! awesome !! and if thats a sign of things to come.....PS3 will be victorious in this stupid console war !! LOL........
Still if i was to choose between them both......
LOL i cant....they both as good as 1 another in their own ways !!!
Ask me again in 6 months maybe..............

I've got both and I am starting to like the ps3 but until I have the ability to play backups then it's the 360 for me

what I do like about the ps3 is the option of installing another OS like Ubuntu or yellow dog to turn it into a home computer but the downside here is the 512MB Ram.

this should settle it
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=xbox+360&word2=ps3

I've got both and I am starting to like the ps3 but until I have the ability to play backups then it's the 360 for me

this is the only advantage the 360 has now. if the ps3 was hacked i dont think i would play the 360 much. the only reason i have alot of games for the 360 is that they are free and i can download them quickly.

but i will say one thing, if the 360 wasnt hacked, then i certainly wouldnt go out and pay for a quarter of those same games. they just wouldnt be worth the money, as im sick of seeing the same type of games being thrown out on the 360.

lol

you still reading all those bullsh1t posts on maxconsole about ps3 having no good games!!

there are enough good games around for people to buy the console. the ps3 is starting to pick up momentum. im actually enjoying the games on ps3 now.

for anybody who doesnt own either xbox360 or ps3, and is considering buying one. then the ps3 is now a very serious contender, and is a an attractive option for anybody who wants to get one of these consoles.

i can make up my own mind thanks,max consoles full of idiots anyways

the ps3 does have a few good games-drakes fortune being my fav at the mo-but it doesnt have enough of its own games to make it worth buying as a games console

why pay 40 quid for a game when u can get the exact same game on the 360 free

why pay 40 quid for a game when u can get the exact same game on the 360 free

like i said. its the only thing the 360 has over the ps3 now.

but alot of people dont know anything about modding consoles. therefore, they have a choice between the 2. and the ps3 is a very attractive option now.

alot of people would have bought the 360, only because it is hacked. me being one of those people. if it wasnt hacked, i wouldnt have one. a hacked console definately helps to sell consoles. and despite this the ps3 is selling very well.

how many games you got for 360!, and how many would you have bought if the console wasnt hacked. im guessing the percentage would be low.

just think what will happen if it ever gets hacked. only have to look at the ps2 consoles sold to see what could happen, and probably will

Last edited:
i have to disagree there,the 360 is still the better console,and dont expect any decent hacks for the ps3 it just aint going to happen

i have to disagree there,the 360 is still the better console,and dont expect any decent hacks for the ps3 it just aint going to happen

disagree! with what part?? just saying its a better console, aint very convincing. i would say that both are on a par with each other just now. the ps3 has alot more untapped potential than the 360 does.

I've got both boxes and I have found myself playing more on the ps3 than the 360. This is because the games e.g Motostorm aren't available on the 360.

But I agree with VJ's point that there aren't enough PS3 only games available. If there were it would be a real contender.

If a person had the choice of buying Fifa 08 on the PS3 for £40 or modding his Xbox and downloading Fifa 08 for next to nothing then they would probably choose the second option wouldn't they?

Also the 360 has about 200+ releases? and the PS3 has about 20? and a good portion of those are also on the 360, so there isnt the choice for gamers

Back