Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

all i can say is OMFG!!!!!

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
hey all

I got a ps3 for christmas and the graphics on my true hd tv are amazing!!

I've just completed COD4 and FCUK me what a game anyone fancy the multiplayer option just give me a shout nd i'll join ya

the missions are amzing but at the end where Captain Price throws u the gun and u get to shoot the gaffer and his 2 henchos is quality!!

what do u peeps think of the game and the ps3?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

well finishin the game is only the start m8 . online is great , 5 hours to complete the games and forever online , not bad for 30 quid

Im absolute rubbish at the single player.

Think i got to the 3rd or 4th levell and gave up.

Love the online mode though, mainly do the Free for all bot would like a team to be made?

My tag is Wurblue321 if anyone wants a game online. I'm upto level 10 now atm.

smirnoff_rules is right mate online is just the start not even tryed it on single player yet

always up for a game think we should have some DW shoot outs like we do on the xbox 360 side

if anyone wants to add me more than welcome tag is

V1PERM0

how many can u have in a team?

so far we have 3 me Falkirk_Bairn and vipermo

any1 else want to join

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

try Assasins Creed also, absolutley stunning on the PS3.

And, download GT HD from the PSN, that will blow your mind if you like driving games.

i aint gonna buy another game until there is a hack got a couple of games lyin on ma comp pro ev nd assassians creed

i've got the mobile version of assassains creed n a completed was pretty good for a fone game

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i aint gonna buy another game until there is a hack got a couple of games lyin on ma comp pro ev nd assassians creed

i've got the mobile version of assassains creed n a completed was pretty good for a fone game

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

think u will be waiting alot time for a crack m8 lol , mobile assassins creed . wow lol . u have to get it m8 , bet its even better on ps3

Yeah I'll have a game although I seem to have trouble connecting to COD4 at certain times.

COD4 is amazin online, i've hardly played the game only done upto where u hit the tv station.
count me in for some online play as i kick arse

Not got COD4 yet but will be looking to get it soon :)

I'm playing assains creed and kane & lynch at the moment.

is kane and lynch any good i'm downloading it just now in the hope for a crack but if it takes to long and its a good game i mite buy it

btw has anyone seen the special edition kit for GTA 4 its £70 from GAME cracking stuff in it

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back