Aljazeera wins epl rights?

mdt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Al Jazeera Sports win Premier League rights
Al Jazeera Sports win Premier League rights

Al Jazeera Sports revealed through screens Friday evening that acquired the global rights of the Premier League .

Al Jazeera Sports won the rights to broadcast English Premier League beginning from next year and until 2016, making it the Premier League exclusively on Al Jazeera Sports screens.

Noteworthy that the Premier League was broadcast on Abu Dhabi Sports channels exclusively,
However, Al Jazeera has managed to win their rights beginning of next season.

THANKS TO @TEN BELOW/LSS

regards mdt

539166_598174293526061_653155593_n.jpg

Be suprised if shown on 13e.

Strange also that jsc were stopping self activation cards after dec 2013 and bringing in stb pairing.
Now that changed again the other week and card renewals were allowed again.
Something strange a foot lol.

Last edited:
black screens next season probably

I wonder if aljazeera will do an app like ADMC did for the iPad. Be a shame to lose the 3 pm kick offs.

Sounds good if only they broadcast this on 13e which I highly doubt they will do unless they get card pairing put in place and stop anyone from outside the middle east from bringing an stb back to the UK.

What other sats to they broadcast on and what size dish would someone need to view these ?

Lets put it this way make sure your IPTV receiver has JSC sports on LOL

Cheers Manic.

Looks like if there is no broadcasts on 13e then its pretty much hopeless for the UK. There is no way the EPL would allow them to broadcast on 13e unless its only 1 3PM Game on a saturday like Sly IT etc, Sky DE.

7w/26e/13e

What size dish, mate ?

1.25m Good signal 24/7

It might be now, but things change rapidly in the satellite world as you know Ged.

True tony 3.1° east is a bit of a oddball but all they have to do is turn transponder power down on 3.1 and 7.3 or even switch beams and we are all foobarred. LOL

I can get jsc 9/10 on mena 12476 v 27500.

Jsc hd 1/2 ok on 12265 h 27500
Jsc 1-5 12284 v 27500

Forgot about them wish they would make up there bloody minds which beams they are putting them on LOL

I think we can safely say that this won't be on 13e, I'm sure Keys & co are very happy to be back in the big-time again.

Looking forward to seeing how this pans out

Back