alba alcd15dvd1 diagram required

phezo

DW Member ++
Reaction score
i have a alba alcd15dvd1 lcd tv. when you switch it on the screen doesnt fire up. does anyone know the best place for circuit diagrams. i've traced the fault to the inverter board. (model no inv150202). i get 5v on the end of the cable that goes from the main board to the inverter board when disconnected from the inverter board.but when i attach the cable to the inverter board it goes to 4.2v. i've googled both model numbers but the closest i've got is assembly language for that model. to buy the inverter board is about $160

i have a alba alcd15dvd1 lcd tv. when you switch it on the screen doesnt fire up. does anyone know the best place for circuit diagrams. i've traced the fault to the inverter board. (model no inv150202). i get 5v on the end of the cable that goes from the main board to the inverter board when disconnected from the inverter board.but when i attach the cable to the inverter board it goes to 4.2v. i've googled both model numbers but the closest i've got is assembly language for that model. to buy the inverter board is about $160

You sure its not your caps in your psu thats gone bad? Normally when there is a load on these sets and the caps fail they dont allow enough current to flow to the inverter then cuts off

hi i have one of those to but the problem with mine is the picture is their but its very dark
any ideas would be apreciated

Back