air play plugin vu duo

Never tried it but here you go

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-airplayer_0.3.9_mipsel.ipk
    162.4 KB · Views: 4
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-airplayer_0.3.9_mips32el.ipk
    162.4 KB · Views: 1
Never tried it but here you go

Cheers mate having an issue installing the plugins due to flash memory all used up.

Any idea how I can clear this up?

i have installed a few plugins does this take up all the space i have a 1tb hard drive how can i free up flash memory to use up my hdd instead of flash?

Cheers mate having an issue installing the plugins due to flash memory all used up.

Any idea how I can clear this up?

i have installed a few plugins does this take up all the space i have a 1tb hard drive how can i free up flash memory to use up my hdd instead of flash?

Some images will use a plugin called flashexpander I just don't remember which images it works for.

If you struggle to find that ill try dig it out.

Some images will use a plugin called flashexpander I just don't remember which images it works for.

If you struggle to find that ill try dig it out.

Hiya mate

i did manage to install flash expander and also air player plugin by creating a swap file on my hdd.

Air player works great from me iPhone for YouTube vid in HD as well :)

but having an issue making it work with the Al Jazeera app that I have on me iPhone. The stream works perfect on me iphone now but when using airplayer it seems to work for 20 seconds then freezes.

Hiya mate

i did manage to install flash expander and also air player plugin by creating a swap file on my hdd.

Air player works great from me iPhone for YouTube vid in HD as well :)

but having an issue making it work with the Al Jazeera app that I have on me iPhone. The stream works perfect on me iphone now but when using airplayer it seems to work for 20 seconds then freezes.

Good to see your sorted with flash expander, not familiar with the Al jaz app on apple though mate.

Back