Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ahhh that old nugget 'is it ok to attack someone who breaks into your house' ..

Totally agree with you .... but the Pirate flag is a bit ironic considering the subject matter don't you think ?!

;-)

You've got me on that one lol

"Irony is the gaiety of reflection and the joy of wisdom. " Anatole France

The law should treat the thief with the same contempt his own mates did "dumping him in the street" once they realised he was dead , the bin lorry should have just come round on his normal day and put him in the back !

The law should treat the thief with the same contempt his own mates did "dumping him in the street" once they realised he was dead , the bin lorry should have just come round on his normal day and put him in the back !

Yes but would the body be put in the normal BLACK bin as household waste or should it go in the GREEN bin as food/organic waste ?

:D

If anything they should be prosecuting the other scumbags for manslaughter for leaving the stabbed n*bhead there to die!
Or give them a medal for getting rid of one of there own.

3 against 1 ... killing was obviously unnecessary as they had the upper-hand. A good few slaps and maybe a broken leg is acceptable, but death was a step too far.

saying that, if the 59 years old man was alone and being attacked, then the scenario changes completely....

the person got whats was coming to him,if he was in usa he would not got stab he would of got shot.
this sort of happen to us once when i was a kid but we where out but the german shepard was at home stupid dog let the man in but would not let him out my dad got fined because the thief took my dad to court and told the court with a doctors note he was haveing bad dreams and his life was never the same.

in my opinion he got what he deserved

if you break in to someone's home then as far as i am concerned you have no rights

for to long now we have had laws that protect the criminals more then the innocent victims it about time this was changed

as long as there was evidence that he was breaking into the house then that as far as the police need to go with any investigation

what was it, four men all ballied up? lol, protecting your family is one thing, but murder is final? yeah and no offence to any would be burglar / robber / mugger. If you want to break into my house, i will do anything to protect my family, which ultimatley includes stabbing the fook out of you. I didnt put myself in that situation, they did, so there fair game. End of, if the stupid feckin law that protect paedos and child killers put me away for protecting my family then so be it.

TCM my thoughts as well ..u come in to my house uninvited
dont care what way you go out but you will.
not being a keybord warrior
who knows what they want ?
and al pretect my kids no matter wot

yep, 4 blokes in balaclavas, infact anyone trying to get into my house is enough, they shouldnt be there, who knows there intent? ****`em is all i say. And no need to apologise about the keyboard warrior shite at the end of the day i think 99% of people would do what needs to be done to protect there family.

No-one can say how they would react to finding masked men in the house until it happens.
I have had the experience of 2 masked men with crowbars breaking in and to this day i don't know what went through my mind but remember running down the stairs screaming at them to get the fook out, luckily they turned and ran to a waiting car.
the wife in a very short nightie and nowt else running down the stairs may have helped change their minds too lol

shades_of_grey.png

No-one can say how they would react to finding masked men in the house until it happens.
I have had the experience of 2 masked men with crowbars breaking in and to this day i don't know what went through my mind but remember running down the stairs screaming at them to get the fook out, luckily they turned and ran to a waiting car.
the wife in a very short nightie and nowt else running down the stairs may have helped change their minds too lol

If that happens to me then I'll have to remember to do that as well......run down in a short nightie and nowt else LOL....that would defo scare them off

Right to self-defence in homes to be 'much clearer'

Justice Secretary Ken Clarke has said a householder who knifes a burglar will not have committed a criminal offence under plans to clarify the law on self-defence in England.

He told the BBC people were entitled to use "whatever force necessary" to protect themselves and their homes.

The government is to place people's right to defend their property, long present in common law, in statute.

David Cameron recently said the issue should be put "beyond doubt".

Under the terms of the 2008 Criminal Justice and Immigration Act, homeowners who use "reasonable force" to protect themselves against intruders should not be prosecuted, providing they use no more force than is absolutely necessary.

'Absolute right'

But Mr Clarke said there was "constant doubt" about the issue and people's rights would be made "much clearer" in legislation on sentencing currently before Parliament and due to be debated by MPs later on Wednesday.

"It's quite obvious that people are entitled to use whatever force is necessary to protect themselves and their homes," he said.
Ken Clarke said:
"We will make it quite clear you can hit the burglar with the poker if he's in the house and you have a perfect defence when you do so”
Asked about what this would mean in practice, he said: "If an old lady finds she's got an 18 year old burgling her house and she picks up a kitchen knife and sticks it in him she has not committed a criminal offence and we will make that clear."

He added: "We will make it quite clear you can hit the burglar with the poker if he's in the house and you have a perfect defence when you do so."

Mr Clarke said legal protection would not extend to anyone shooting a burglar in the back when they were fleeing or "getting their friends together to beat them up".

"We all know what we mean when we say a person has an absolute right to defend themselves and their home and reasonable force.

"Nobody should prosecute and nobody should ever convict anybody whose takes those steps."

The BBC's Political Correspondent Ross Hawkins said it remained to be seen how judges would interpret any change in the law when cases came to court.

Mr Clarke has come under attack over proposed changes to sentencing policy and how best to reduce prison numbers and re-offending but has denied making a series of U-turns on key elements amid pressure from Tory MPs and sections of the media.
Source: BBC News - Right to self-defence in homes to be 'much clearer'

best to make some noise coming down the stairs 1st so they hear you and will scarper cos they dont want to disturp you and are i a tense/scared moment but if they dont then ya are fecked, cos they might be after you so get ya baseball bat/wheel lock or knife and hit them as hard as you can untill you kill them, not just injur them but KILL them.
best place for a sneaker is 6ft under.

your right, and its something i will judge if it ever happens to me, but i`m fairly confident that anyone trying to get past my door, will have to get past the dog first, then my big **** off bat and if that fails then anything i have in my hand or to hand is going in them. SIMPLE AS.

Back