after a dm800se skin

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
as title says I'm after the default skin that DreamboxUK 2.1.1 use i want to install it on my box which is running (DW1.1 rats backup) does anyone have this skin or know where i can get it from, me im happy with PLI HD but the wife who hogs TV likes other skin better.

please help me out :)

DBUK- HD skin

Presumably someone with the image installed can opkg update, search the files for said file and download it.

You could try pm'ing [user]rossi2000[/user] as its his image so he may have a copy of it to hand :)

Sent a PM but dont hold out much luck as its a bit of a check asking him.

rossi's a nice chap, i'm sure he wont mind.

Alternatively, i'm running dbuk 2.1.2 so if the skin can be extracted from the image then I'll be happy to but will need showing how.

rossi's a nice chap, i'm sure he wont mind.

Alternatively, i'm running dbuk 2.1.2 so if the skin can be extracted from the image then I'll be happy to but will need showing how.

Go to usr/share/enigma2 and ftp out the dbuk skin,not sure if it has any other dependencies but its worth a try :)

Go to usr/share/enigma2 and ftp out the dbuk skin,not sure if it has any other dependencies but its worth a try :)

i like what your saying but will there be bits of it in other places or is it all in one directory

i like what your saying but will there be bits of it in other places or is it all in one directory

Not sure m8 tbh but at most maybe fonts I think,

If it doesn't work you should be able to just delete the folder

But don't blame me if it screws up lol

Back