Aerial and Sat faceplates?

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Its been a while since iv had any input or involvment with our on-going house build but its getting slowly but surely...

The question I have today is about Sat and Aerial faceplates...

Got 2coax cables like in the picture in all the bedrooms so what faceplates should I get and from where?

if you have a sky + box which needs 2 sat feeds.big boxes they are i like petite
HDMI Wall Plates Quick Connect Online at Nexxia

plenty of different setups catered for i opted to go the modular route and have
1 rf for dtt,and 1 for cable ,2 hdmi all hidden in boxed panels,will you need a cat5 for internet later as it gets over looked:banana::Clap:

is 1 going to be a sat dish cable and other one cable like virgin feed,? cant remember if one needs to be screened.

Last edited:
whats the other end of those cables connected to m8? if theyre connected to a multiswitch, then a diplexed plate (or even triplexed) will give you multi output options from a single cable, the box with 2 black cables for example, if theyre both connected to a multiswitch, youd have a single gang twin output triplexed plate that will give you 2 x sat, 1 x terr and an FM socket in the one plate

They arent connected to anything at the moment but will be connect to a Triax 16 Way Multiswitch TMP 5x16.

Cant edit first post, but the in the picture on the left is a single hdmi cable and on the right it is 2 coax cables.

Last edited:
[MENTION]digidude[/MENTION] What do you think then... Go for triplexed and where from?

yep thatd do it m8, how many you after, ill see if i can get them cheaper than that for you, i know i use white or black, with options of chrome etc surrounds

a heads up on the multiplexing, if you've got cable, from VM and the likes, it wont work.
Will work for a sky cable and your rf/uhf signals but not the input from VM.
Dunno if i'm stating the obvious, but best to state it.

Paddy

Just gonna use seperate spliiter for VM and perhaps connect yellow brick if needed

Back