Advice

S

SteveR

Ok,
Got my ondigi box yesterday, regestered it and put my gold card in....just said insert smart card. So I used MKFind and edited the PBM on my proper card, and it works fine, all the chanels, PPV, the lot. Easy. Anyway, my Q is:
1. Why do u reccomend we don't play with our OD card's???
2. Any ideas why my gold card didn't work??

Thanks

Steve

You can play with original card providing you note original settings after activation by ond.If you registered with your true details then the box is still theirs and they can check card if you return it.

With gold card and DBMG2 s/ware, did u enter in july codes on a fta channel (bbc1) ?

Depending on your programmer did u program correctly ?

I didn;t get as far as entering the codes, when I went to the parental lock it said insert smart card. I used the elvis programmer, seemed to program OK, i'm sure i've just missed somthing, but I followed Gazers tutorial to the letter.

As for the ondigi card, they won't be getting it back, at least it they do I'll cut it in half lengthways first!

I do not recommend that you use DBMG2 any more, try Kevlar 1.3 instead.

I think MOSCs are the best things around to use, I just don't like to push people to use them as it's easy to wipe/damage the original card in the process.

Wolverine

I'll stick with my MOSC then! Where can I get a copy of the kevlar hex????? I 'm still determined to get this gold card working!!!!

Thanks

That Kevlar jobbie rocks. put it on the card chucked it in the box and it worked, no codes needed. BLINDING!
Thanks lads!

Back