advice needed on installing image ,cams etc to zgemma h.2h

hollow

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i need advice on installing an image plus cams keys etc on a zgemma h.2h box ,ive not been on the forum for a few years now due to multiple health conditions and im still running my old reliable but truly outdated m3 box .

i have both cable and sat feeds at the same location and need a better box as sd quality pictures look pretty grainy on a 65" tv.

is far as i can tell by reading up they seem to work on the same basis as the old dreambox 500c for adding cams . so its probably the same for the sat side for adding the extra info needed.

any tutorials on this as these days my memory and patience both last about half an hour .

if there in the premium section then i dont mind paying for the sub as this forum has always been helpful for the 11 years ive been a member.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
hi i need advice on installing an image plus cams keys etc on a zgemma h.2h box ,ive not been on the forum for a few years now due to multiple health conditions and im still running my old reliable but truly outdated m3 box .

i have both cable and sat feeds at the same location and need a better box as sd quality pictures look pretty grainy on a 65" tv.

is far as i can tell by reading up they seem to work on the same basis as the old dreambox 500c for adding cams . so its probably the same for the sat side for adding the extra info needed.

any tutorials on this as these days my memory and patience both last about half an hour .

if there in the premium section then i dont mind paying for the sub as this forum has always been helpful for the 11 years ive been a member.

thanks

Please dont request lines it breaks the forums rules.

Tell us the image your running and we should be able to help you with cam installs and setup.

Apologies on the post there pal .
i havent recieved the box yet should be here tuesday .
it states "OpenVIX IMAGE+ RED HD IMAGE+TS MEDIA + KODI"

not bothered about kodi just can't get on with the hit and miss on channels etc.
just want the hd quality channels back which got lost on sly .thats why i want the cable tuner.

Apologies on the post there pal .
i havent recieved the box yet should be here tuesday .
it states "OpenVIX IMAGE+ RED HD IMAGE+TS MEDIA + KODI"

not bothered about kodi just can't get on with the hit and miss on channels etc.
just want the hd quality channels back which got lost on sly .thats why i want the cable tuner.

You install the cams on

Menu-Plugins-Green button.

To scan for cable channels use Auto bouquets.

To scan for cable channels use Auto bouquets.
If you are using AutoBouquets for cable, you must be on an active cable channel otherwise it fails.

Might be easier to use AutoBouquetsMaker instead.

Back