(Adult) Dont read this...

wasnotwasD

DW Regular
Reaction score
...whilst eating your lunch.

An old geezer in the old folks home took a fancy to an old lady who is also staying at the home.

One day he gets enough courage to tell her he wants to make love to her.

She agrees that when everyone else is gone on a day trip, they will stay behind and get to it. He goes to her room on the day and asks her how she likes it.

She says "I used to like it when a man went down on me".

He says he would love to, and goes for it.

After about 30 seconds he comes back up and says, "I'm sorry. I can't go on. It just smells rotten down there".

"It must be my arthritis" she said.

He looks at her and says, "Surely you can't get arthritis down there. And even if you could it wouldn't cause that horrible smell".

To this, she replies
“No!.. my arthritis is in my shoulder. I cant wipe my arse”

A crackerrrr

Hahahaha

I think ill give my Mrs that to pin up in the old folks home she Nurses at ,

The nurses will laugh their balls off,

See D A you where right about the English sence of Humour,

Thats why we are the Best:Frog:

Scoot;) :T :Jester:

Yep! sense of humour req'd LOL

A Man Utd supporter and a Hertha BSC Berlin supporter went together on a hunting trip.
They were dragging their dead deer back to their car. Another hunter (a Newcastle Utd supporter) approached them, pulling his along too.
"Hey, I don't want to tell you how to do something ... but I can tell you that it's much easier if you drag the deer in the other direction. Then the antlers won't dig into the ground."
After the third hunter left, the two decided to try it.
A little while later the Man Utd supporter said to his companion, "You know, that guy was right. This is a lot easier!"
"Yeah, but we're getting farther from the truck," said the Hertha BSC Berlin supporter.

They made it back to camp eventually. Then later while one stayed in the cabin, the other went out looking for a bear. He soon found a huge bear, shot at it but only wounded it. The enraged bear charged toward him, he dropped his rifle and started running for the cabin as fast as he could.
He ran pretty fast but the bear was just a little faster and gained on him with every step. Just as he reached the open cabin door, he tripped and fell flat. Too close behind to stop, the bear tripped over him and went rolling into the cabin.
The man jumped up, closed the cabin door and yelled to his friend inside, "Angel!! You skin this one while I go and get another one!"

:Hit:

Sold to The Highest Bidder lol

Wuz The Bear Skin sold on E bay ???? lmfao

Blahhh , Blahhh, Blahhh!!!

Scoot;) :T

Back