Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ADT alarm

suzie

Inactive User
Hi

Not sure if anyone can help but really hope so. I have an ADT alarm which is not monitored by ADT anymore. We just use this as an alarm only so dont pay anything to them. Recently it has now come up with a message 'engineer reset required'. Not sure why cos we have been using it for years and its been fine. I cant afford the massive amount of money that ADT want to help so was wondering if anyone knows what I can do? Im not sure what the model is as it doesnt say anything on the kepad. Please help!!!

Only others is 4321,1234,0000...other than that sounds like they have used a code unique to them,could try google search for adt master code

Hi Suzie

ADT will have changed the default code to one of their own. They also have different codes for different area's of the country.
It sounds like it is a Galaxy panel - There should be a big grey metal panel hidden out of the way under the stairs/Garage. This should have a model number on.
There is an alarm Forum www.ukpanels.com - If you become a member there you might find an engineer close to you or a former ADT engineer who knows the code you need. :)

Last edited:
Back