Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Admin and Mods please

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobi

Banned
Is the Spiderbox a clone of the MVision HD300? Open from Parad0x ( ban)

Spiderbox "The End" ??? open from danzer( ban) ….same guy own difent user name…still is Members here.

White Card Killer ( 1 2)

open from

Coach
= danzer ( ban )
Every one can undertend all this thread have been open just to damage spiderbox with back intetion....and shame is when you see some respected mebers going in this game but haw allways i says that will finished ....soon...

Is gone ..n1....spiderbox END
Gone N2 killer white card..

will go even number 3...Spiderbox is Mv clone ?

even this one will go very fast eny Memebsr can see the close could not have more option then original ...lol

The Clone is only client has no gift and many other Options and and original has nothink Lol....

Can Please Admins and Mods put END of this abuse Therads....Thanks

i only see this as constructive criticism, many ppl have had their fingers burnt in the past with so-called gift boxes that appear on the market , then die....
buyers/users have the right to be sceptic, that may be tough for you to swallow.....
I for one have seen more boxes come and go, and definitely want to hear all positive and negative comments before i buy, thanks for your understanding

TBH you are probably better off pm'ing admin/mods. They may not see every single thread on the forum, they probably do but maybe not in the timescale you would like.

Is the Spiderbox a clone of the MVision HD300? Open from Parad0x ( ban)

Spiderbox "The End" ??? open from danzer( ban) ….same guy own difent user name…still is Members here.

White Card Killer ( 1 2)

open from

Coach
= danzer ( ban )
Every one can undertend all this thread have been open just to damage spiderbox with back intetion....and shame is when you see some respected mebers going in this game but haw allways i says that will finished ....soon...

Is gone ..n1....spiderbox END
Gone N2 killer white card..

will go even number 3...Spiderbox is Mv clone ?

even this one will go very fast eny Memebsr can see the close could not have more option then original ...lol

The Clone is only client has no gift and many other Options and and original has nothink Lol....

Can Please Admins and Mods put END of this abuse Therads....Thanks
the way i see it mate, if ya cant take the criticism, do 1, simple as, i dont know what connection or whatever you have to this spider box, it means nothing to me, but if ya cant take it, log out and dont come back, ya dont go round trying to get people banned for them having there own fucking view!!!!!!

Are you saying i'm PARAD0X your having a laugh.
As to the white card killer thread that was about ALL boxes and seems to be a problem on DM's and other boxes the post was about IF it would affect spiderboxes as well
I own a spiderbox and was concerned

I'm sorry but I think you need to get help
And to the mods and admins this is becoming frightening.

the way i see it mate, if ya cant take the criticism, do 1, simple as, i dont know what connection or whatever you have to this spider box, it means nothing to me, but if ya cant take it, log out and dont come back, ya dont go round trying to get people banned for them having there own fucking view!!!!!!

people been ban becouse they LIENG..and do not be part of it....do not show you Honor and This forum too.

Are you saying i'm PARAD0X your having a laugh.
As to the white card killer thread that was about ALL boxes and seems to be a problem on DM's and other boxes the post was about IF it would affect spiderboxes as well
I own a spiderbox and was concerned

I'm sorry but I think you need to get help
And to the mods and admins this is becoming frightening.

HAW are YOU DANZER you laufing to about your post lier !???

It's a fact of life that some people might not like a certain box and will try to deter others, right or wrong they won't be banned on this forum for having an opinion.

There is an ignore function if you only want to view through rose tinted glasses.

very strange......

seems to be the world versus bobi

nearly 68,000 members on DW and bobi cant accept any one elses opinion

people been ban becouse they LIENG..and do not be part of it....do not show you Honor and This forum too.
from what iv read its you using this forum to promote ur goods then when someone says something about it you try and get them banned by buttering the mods up, lol, like i say i know nothing about this box or its capabilities but i have seen a few of the threads and comments made, and to be honest the way you's are all going on it does no good towards the forum at all, but i guess you dont care about that aslong as your spider box is selling eh, and theres no bad words said about it on any forums!!!!!!!

Last edited:

That's right i totally agree with you about banning people that are lying and spreading wrong information..

Lets start with the people who said it would fry the box if you flashed it with firmware and that its a unique design.

Si

Now i'm Danzer ffs make your mind up
I am reporting your post as I find it threatening.
I am an owner and became a fan of the box but it looks like you've just turned another customer against you Darkman

No need to report it coz I'm here ;) Seem's like a weeee witch hunt going on but as said before people are entitled to have negative views as well as positive one's about sat box's without it turning personnal.

Please dont make me close this thread.

I wont bin in even if I do close it so it's still there for the world to make up their own minds.

Thought the traders were a no no on this site anyway! Now they seem to be getting protection! Hmmmm?

Not you mate but dont see why a few have been banned over shit bobi has said and mods getting buttered up with boxes to side with anything he says, its got nowt to do with me anyway am staying out of it now haha!

Last edited:
No need to report it coz I'm here ;) Seem's like a weeee witch hunt going on but as said before people are entitled to have negative views as well as positive one's about sat box's without it turning personnal.

I wont bin in even if I do close it so it's still there for the world to make up their own minds.

OK Thanks I'll keep quiet

M8 this therad us mention for Admins and Moderators, but look here are admins and mods every one do their own rule...

this Abususive and personal atacks...

Like the Thread maker you are free to close m8 ( not only this even other abusives aswell ) this was just take Admins and mod intention...

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back