Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Add M2plus to your box

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Its done :proud:

and ive made it so pi$$ easy for you to add as well by doing all the work this end

to add it to your box, using an ftp programme get into your box and find the file newcamd.list in the var/keys folder

either right click and edit in your ftp programme or copy to your desktop and open in notepad

find one of the lines with remix.dyndns.tv in and copy the whole line, all the letters, numbers, the lot. the line you copied will have a number in it thatll be either 34008, 34009 or 34010

paste this line to the bottom of your list, and change the number to 34011

save it back to your box, restart your cam, and enjoy

now im going for a joint, cos after all them configs my brains a right fookin mess ;)

dd

Last edited:
Thanks dude. Took ya time though and we'd all given up on you :) Old age and those joints makes you slower i suppose.... :p

is it working your end lee?

i know ive got it set right for boxes on a LAN, and hopefully ive setup the WAN one properly as well

now just got to work out what channels this gets lol, i know divvyalb and sommat on 1W

i take it this is for you lot with motorized dishes or different dishes, not us with a fixed single dish.

just checked with jimmyp on the phone, and hes added the line and showing here as connected :)

pinky, i had missed your line out from the config this end, soz lol, but if you try now it should be sorted

Not sure what I should be clearing with it??

And to top it off my 1W has now turned into (removed service) and been replaced with 4W, what happend there?

I can still get 1W eg. DigiTV in my bouquet but can't scan for new channels?

Im not clearing 1w either m8......and Ive taken 16e out of my disec so cant confirm for you m8.... but it may be clearing due to official card ?? Dont know m8 but its not just you if that helps....

Which file did you load onto the card Craig?

I think this is the latest 22.09.08

** In fact reading up on this NewCS doesn't look like it works with Conax, so that could be the problem. DigitAlb is on Nagra, which is why it is clearing and the Canal Digital (Telenor) package on conax isn't

Last edited:
Nothing on 1west for me either. I dont think dude is using newcs for the m2+ card, but it doesnt look like its working for us anyway.
The package that should clear on 1west is the conax Canal+ one Canal Digital on Thor 3/5 at 0.8°W - LyngSat
It could be that the card doesnt have the latest file though with latest keys, or that it needs to update locally in dudes receiver first?

@Digidude, have you checked the 1west channels are clearing at your end?
There are a good decent amount of HD channels in this package dude, all the best ones, so its what you need to get working on your dm800.

if youre getting digitalb, then that coming from the M2+ as the official card has now been removed

the card wont work with any version of newcs at all, which is why it took a while to get it running, i wanted it working this end so you had to do as little as possible youe ends to add it. i could have easily added a totally different type of cam to the mix, but then youd all need to switch between cams depending on what channels you was watching, these boxes are complicated enough without having to do that

ive just edited the file so everyone now has AU rights to the card, ive left my dish on 1W so will see if theyre clearing when i get back from work, if not then ill update with a new file

fukin great :(

the instructions and gettithe message unable to restore OS, please check card, and now its not working

its fucked :(

no matter what i try its saying the same thing and not recognised by the receiver any more

fooking bolox!!!

panic over :)

fookin windows rocket dock thingy, i had 2 of the M2 updating thingy running but one was hidden so was conflicting with the one i was using

cards now got latest file on it if you wantto try 1W

ill leave dish on it as well

dd

Back