Acer One Notebook - £150 Asda

Got xp all fully & cleanly installed. Then install acronis true imahe home. This allows you to create a restore image & also a bootable usb drive to enable you restore the image. Piece of mind to save you messing if you want to wipe clean :)

went in to our local asda yesterday they had 2 left i took one havnt a clue what to do with it yous all went on about it so i bought one its still in its box havnt even unwrapped it yet not had time but am interested to see what i can do with it am sure if i get stuck youll give me advice and help ....................as usual lol

anyone seen any of these in the Manchester area, if so please let me know, tried Bolton Middlebrook and Bolton Burden Park :(

went in to our local asda yesterday they had 2 left i took one havnt a clue what to do with it yous all went on about it so i bought one its still in its box havnt even unwrapped it yet not had time but am interested to see what i can do with it am sure if i get stuck youll give me advice and help ....................as usual lol

check out my post in general computers M8

edogg

have u got a link to your post mate,tryed looking but cant find,thanks,wouldnt mind one of these laptops from asda

Guys,

Been messing with mine. having trouble with the key for the install that was uploaded on megaupload. Have got a valid key but this doesn't match the SIF of the install so it will not install. Got a rogue key that obviously works but this fails WGA.

Anyone help, If not then I can put another version on but would prefer to use the one on megaupload.

Cheers

I have a corporate key that will not work as it does not match the downloaded version. Also have some OEM keys off HP's that is also no good for the install. However the one dodgy one I do have installs but fails WGA. I believe that with SP3 you cannot change the key using the old key changer tool. I guess we should move to the PC forum ?

I have a corporate key that will not work as it does not match the downloaded version. Also have some OEM keys off HP's that is also no good for the install. However the one dodgy one I do have installs but fails WGA. I believe that with SP3 you cannot change the key using the old key changer tool. I guess we should move to the PC forum ?

Check your pm

ne 1 no if windows 7 will work on these

Thanks

kook

Works fine on mine. A little sluggish without the mains plugged in though.

Got windows 7 working fine on my daughters with 1 gb ram, but to anyone else who has it installed, does it affect battery life? Hers is lucky to last more than an hour on full charge but that could just be old age, she has had it for nearly 2 years now.
Thanks,
Mike

Back