ACEKARD 2i NOT recognized

whogiveaffff

Inactive User
Reaction score
my daugher cart aint being recognized by dsi i dont know what she done to it as it was working fine i iknow it not the dsi as her sisters cart works init ok is thier anything i can try or is it knacker

take the sd card out of the acekard altoghether.

put the acekard in the dsi

switch on the dsi and post back which icon it shows up as.

if it says "there is no card inserted in the ds game card slot" then (with the dsi still switched on) push the card right down and hold it there.
check if a symbol appears.

acekards have a known issue with contacts (seems to be sorted on newer cards now)
the metal contacts on the acekard dont always make a solid connection with the dsi.

there is a simple fix for this called "acekard paper trick" (if this is what your problem is)

YouTube - Acekard Contact Issue Repair

sorry to say nbut the paper trick didn't work cor me, as my daughters acekard did the same thing was working fine for weeks then nothing wouldn't work at all, tried that trick nothing, so in end i binned it :(

sorry to say nbut the paper trick didn't work cor me, as my daughters acekard did the same thing was working fine for weeks then nothing wouldn't work at all, tried that trick nothing, so in end i binned it :(

yes, it might have had summit else wrong with it.

i have contact problems with my acekard atm.

sometimes it doesn't show up. i find if i press it right down and hold it there for a few seconds it comes to life....

Back