Accumulator betting?

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
As the new football season is coming shortly. Was thinking maybe running accumulator bets with DW cash?
maybe there could be cap on accumulator of say £10 and as it is now £20 for single betting.

As the new football season is coming shortly. Was thinking maybe running accumulator bets with DW cash?
maybe there could be cap on accumulator of say £10 and as it is now £20 for single betting.

Not sure the bookies plugin works on acc bets mate maybe one of the bookies could answer this
@Mick @Rat would this be possible?

Last edited by a moderator:
you can't have accy bets as the bookie is set up atm.

you would need to ask @Mick or @Rat if he could update,
i suspect it would be a massive job tbh..

That's a good idea, River as i love a good flutter, I done my nuts again, Bloody Germany lost 2-0
2night, another £20. to betf**r......:CRYBABY::CRYBABY::CRYBABY:

@HappyH is doing a fantastic job as our DigitalWorldz bookmaker and we all appreciate it. On saying that getting deeper into the betting scene is probably not the way forward on this forum. May I suggest that you join an online betting forum to suit your requirements instead and give our HappyH a well deserved break. I thank you. :)

Yes mate i know............ Just replying to the early post, Just a bit of chit chat fun...... But its not a bad idea with the DW cash...:lol:

Yes mate i know............ Just replying to the early post, Just a bit of chit chat fun...... But its not a bad idea with the DW cash...:lol:

It's nice to see that you are getting involved with the forum full credit given. My post was purely a matter of opinion nothing more, nothing less. If the Mods/Admin decide to do this then good for them. Encouraging gambling is another matter though. Virtual money to real money elsewhere. Do you know what I am saying fella?. ;)

Well let's see if mods/admin go with it or not. If not it's not a big issue if they don't.
After all it was just a suggestion.

Well let's see if mods/admin go with it or not. If not it's not a big issue if they don't.
After all it was just a suggestion.

Don't mind @miggy slightly negative comment hes probably fell out the wrong side of bed :) Nothing wrong with the suggestion mate as we all have "DW" cash and its nice to have plenty options on how to spend it or win more ;) If anyone else has any suggestions please post them and if its do able I'm sure it will be considered.

what about members highlighting "special bets" on the bookies.

for instance: Man U, Man City and Arsenal all to win at a fixed odd.
or both team to score on certain matches..

we could probably match the special offers from real bookies as they are fixed odds?

maybe members linking to these bets and mirroring them on DW?

Last edited:
what about members highlighting "special bets" on the bookies.

for instance: Man U, Man City and Arsenal all to win at a fixed odd.
or both team to score on certain matches..

we could probably match the special offers from real bookies as they are fixed odds?

maybe members linking to these bets and mirroring them on DW?

Good shout mate

Cheers @miggy :pimp:

My tuppence worth, there's always been a bet request thread if somebody wants an accumulator on. I'd try & put the bets up if requested but honestly sounds like a fair amount of work manually. Maybe 1 member per week picks an Acca & the other members choose to back it or not? If a lot of bets are requested I'll get fed up doing it pretty quickly TBH. Bit of work for Admin to automate it, non-starter on that front I'd guess?

HH.

Could we not give something like this a try here on DigitalWorldz. It would take the pressure off our @HappyH?. You can still do your betting with our HappyH but if you want to take virtual gambling to another level without the hassle then perhaps @Mick could look into this. It has its own leader board so we can all join in.
http://bookiegame.com/

The horse racing virtual game looks pretty cool as well. :)

Don't mind @miggy slightly negative comment hes probably fell out the wrong side of bed :) Nothing wrong with the suggestion mate as we all have "DW" cash and its nice to have plenty options on how to spend it or win more ;) If anyone else has any suggestions please post them and if its do able I'm sure it will be considered.

Thanks Mate...:mexican:

Back