AAXA p300 projector vs. HDTV

fightingfighter

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have been moving around a lot because of my government job, and I recently broke/shattered my Sony HDTV. I was researching online on what I should replace with my HDTV, and I came across a projector called aaxa tech p300 pico projector. It really caught my attention because it has all the capabilities of my TV, but more. It can connect to my Ps3, iphone, ipad, and laptop. On top of that it is a lot cheaper than a traditional 50+ inch 1080p HDTV. I do not use cable either. My only concern is that I am not really sure what the quality of this pico projector is. I did manage to see some of pictures on their website. I don't know much about it, but at a price of $419, it's definitely something that I am considering vs. a $2000 sony hdtv. If anyone can help me make my decision that would be great! I appreciate your guys help.
p300_gallery_4.jpgp300_gallery_2.jpg vs. 51jMe4Nax2L._SL1000_.jpg
What should I DO?

Never even heard of this before mate, so i just done a search on Google.
Looks good but it only comes out today, so I dont guess anyone has one yet, but if anyone does let us know whats its like.

;)

I dont have that projector but got a full hd one a few years back for £300, great projector for the price. Tv is better quaility though but as its smaller and brighter thats to be expected. You get what you pay for i suppose, the dearer the better the quaility. A dedicated room for the projector is needed as well as it needs to be dark and a flat wall preferably white with black borders (around the screen to make the colours poop more). My projector never had a dedicated room with black borders so maybe that will help my quaility. When I get moved I will have a room for it then get surround sound :D

Never even heard of this before mate, so i just done a search on Google.
Looks good but it only comes out today, so I dont guess anyone has one yet, but if anyone does let us know whats its like.

;)

I actually went ahead and bought the P300 pico projector. (I can always return it if I wasn't satisfied). I was really impressed with it! video homer simpson 016.jpgvideo homer simpson 019.jpg. Bought itvideo homer simpson 019.jpg from their AAXA P300 website. It honestly is really great, you can easily bring it to 100 inch screen if you have a room big enough to support it. The images of this projector is really nice. The only negative about this thing, is that you should be in a dim-lit room. The darker the room is, the brighter the images are. The lighter the room is, the harder to see. Because its so small and portable, it really makes this product easy to use and bring it wherever. You should check the site out if you really want to know more. Sure beats the 1000 dollar HDTV I was thinking about getting.

Just sounds a bit dodgy to me you come on here and this is your first post and you put this up.
Surprised you havent added a website!

And from the wrong side of the pond :)

" Sure beats the 1000 dollar HDTV I was thinking about getting."

Back