AAAAAArrrrgggghhhhhhh women and busting stuff

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I seem to have just been fixing stuff today.

A week or so ago she that must be obeyed was complaining about a high pitch whistle from one of my computers....... i must admit i couldn't hear it either because i have music on or just my hearing is different to hers.

Anyway cos it was too damn cold to play golf today i thought id have a look/listen identified it was the psu whistling on my linux router an old compaq en sff found a "spare" psu in my boxes in garage fitted and that sorted that 10 minutes later another noise..... the processor fan rattling so went back to boxes found an old celeron heatsink and fan re-did paste all ok.

Settles down with the paper only to be told a bits fallen off the hoover, in a way that sounded like it was me that bust it off ggrrrr, went and looked and found cable tidy plastic bust off, i could see a small nut, bolt and washer would sort this but what a performance to get the plastics off to be able to hold the nut and washer. I could just see the end was near and i heard the voice behind me said "the food processor has packed up" i am making dinner !!! hint you need to do this now.

Looked at 32 year old braun food processor it must be good as ive only looked at it twice in all those years, it was spinning until you put anything in and then it just stopped spinning motor still going, because of what it is the safety cut outs mean you can only run it sensibly with it all back together i can put this bloody thing back together in the dark the times ive done it now. I thought the toothed belt was gone but was ok i eventually found the plastic sleeve on the vertical metal drive shaft was slipping but only with load it didnt slip when i turned by hand.

Got some good glue metal to plastic and that sorted that, what ever was in it was mixed somewhere else as we had dinner before glue has set.

She has gone to work in my car tonight I hope nothing is bust in the morning

When my mates mrs first moved in with him, they were both in the kitchen doing the dishes. He said to her, please please be careful with these wine glasses. 2 mins later she had broken one.... hahahahahahahha he was livid!

Girls somehow manage to break stuff.

100% true!

My wife broke my sons laptop screen, dropped a can of sweet corn onto the iPad screen smashing it, and managed to leave a bottle of volvic water not closed fully on top of my iPhone meaning 135 quid at apple out of warranty replacement. all in the space of 3 weeks.

I felt cursed. This was back in November, so been ok touch wood!

Sent from my iPhone.

Back