damage

Inactive User
Reaction score
[DLMURL]http://www.av-comparatives.org/seiten/ergebnisse_2004_08zz.php[/DLMURL]
Kaspersky Labs came out tops

Last edited by a moderator:
thats good thats what i use :)

Cool... Symantec has taken the lead....

Dutcho...Click on Survey and then at the bottom of the page click results...

i am useing norton corp still think its one of the best i installed Kaspersky last night just to see if it detected anything norton had missed it did find a trojan that both norton and trojan hunter did not find the only thing i am not happy about with Kaspersky is the real time protection it delays pages loading a lot longer than nortons real time protection in my opinion

damage said:
i am useing norton corp still think its one of the best i installed Kaspersky last night just to see if it detected anything norton had missed it did find a trojan that both norton and trojan hunter did not find the only thing i am not happy about with Kaspersky is the real time protection it delays pages loading a lot longer than nortons real time protection in my opinion

Didn't notice that much of a delay when realtime protection is turned on.
Pages load a wee bit slower, but really really hard to notice.

it seems to be about the same on here but noticed last night a bit of a lag with pages opening may just need to settle down as i only installed it last night and never done a reset after i installed it but just enabled it again and seems much better now

I installed Kaspersky after getting rid of NAV Corp and it found virii that NAV missed.

i have left norton on my system just disabled the auto protect and use the Kaspersky real time protect

does Kaspersky slow ur pc down ? did mine a scan said it was going to take 23hrs :eek:

it was slow last night when i first installed it pages seemed to lagg when opened but seems better today i did a scan last night it took around 3 hours slower than nortons. i think when it started the scan it estimated about 6 hours when it was at 17% then the estimated time kept dropping and took about 3 hours

cheers Damage maybe Ill give it a try the weekend ;) feel safer at weekend got more time on my hands lol

I take it ya can't run them both together...NAV and kapersky.I like nav and have got used to it after 4 years of running it.Is kapersky total internet security or just AV?

powerband said:
I take it ya can't run them both together...NAV and kapersky.I like nav and have got used to it after 4 years of running it.Is kapersky total internet security or just AV?

Kaspersky is mainly an AV and does it's job pretty good.
Need to use a separate firewall though m8.

i am running them both together but you will need to turn off one of the auto protects or it will slow your surfing down and i use sygate as a firewall. i still think Kaspersky dose slow my system down more than norton on its own :)

Back