A Quick Request.

MissOxyDon

Inactive User
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5lPgzZWjtw]YouTube - Maybe by Stephen picton[/ame]

I am just asking you all to spare a few minutes to watch Stephen Picktons version of "Maybe". He's a local man raising money for charity, the aim is to reach 1000 hits by midnight tonight.

Quoted from Support Your Bowel Facebook page.......

"Stephen Pickton rewrote this song for charity . It's for Support Your Bowel in Hartlepool . We are all trying to raise £70,000 to put a state of the art machine in Hartlepool General that detects Bowel Cancer a lot quicker than any other machine ever. Hence helping to save hundreds of thousands of lives in the years to come"

Thanks Everyone :)

Last edited:
That was a beautiful song I am going to listen to it again goodluck with the campaign:Clap:

Thanks everyone, me & friends have been posting it on Facebook all day, it's still saying only 715 views, although theres been more comments left the count isnt going up??? I really hope he makes 1000 hits, he's also holding charity nights and selling his cd for the charity, my hats off to the bloke!

Thanks again all :)

Good stuff, family member had this...

Is watching it here the same as watching on youtube? Does watching it here (embedded) count as clicks?

Never the less I clicked through to youtube to watch it.

Good rendition, good cause, good stuff.

Did he win? Says 1,500 odd at the mo...

Thanks Everyone :)

I think his count was just under the 1000 target within the time limit, but I think the more hits he gets, the more he will still get for the charity, I'm gonna check his facebook page tonight, try to find out.

Thanks Again :Clap:

Back