Skydive for charity for unique on behalf of my niece.

Steve2k34

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all

I am raising money for Unique by completing a sky dive, on behalf of Michaela my niece who 12 years ago was found to have a deletion of chromosome 2q37. This condition is extremely rare and doctors were unable to predict the outcome of Michaela’s condition. At 3 months she required an operation to repair her heart; she has poor muscle tone and is globally delayed. This was a frightening time and through the help of Unique we were able to connect with others who had the same condition, which at the time was only 14, other families, to help each other through the tough times.

I hope that by doing the 'sky dive' in aid of unique, I can raise awareness on rare chromosome disorders and help other families get the support they need.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
This skydive is totally self-funded, which means that 100% of sponsor money will be passed on to the charity unique.

If anyone would kindly like to donate it would be very appreciated, also if anyone would take the time to share this on there facebook it would be a great help and many thanks for reading.

Virgin Money Giving | Fundraising | UniqueChromo's Skydive fundraising page

Back