A little help please...

ruddyrum

Inactive User
Reaction score
my new problem is that some encrypted channels are not coming up. I can see the info and whats on, but no picture or sound? is this normal? the main channels i want to get working are ones like National Geographic and some discovery channels.

I have been trying the xxx channels as they are encrypted and are good for testing! sex view or xdream tv for instance do not work, even though it has a green 'v' and 2 other yellow icons in the bottom left of the screen - do they all need to be green or am i doing something wrong??

I have the latest satan key bundle with mgcamd & camd3... funny thing is, premier works just fine!

not every package is hacked, so for instance currently you cant get sexview or xdream channels. Sometimes keys are released for these and they may work for a while but not now. Premiere is currently hacked and keys available so thats why those ones clear.

The small letters refer to the encryption or encryptions that are used on the channel you are on.

Nat Geo and discovery are on the d+ package i think, plus they might be on others too, maybe someone else has them working to say which ones are available?

ahhh... so the latest satan key bundle includes keys for sexview etc but does not mean it will work? i thought perhaps it was my setup! Does anyone here have those channels working?

Thanks

Last edited:
another quick question... If i FTP the D+ keys across, will they delete my satan keys that are inplace, i.e the softcam.key or will it update/merge the file with all the latest/missing keys?

In order to replace a single set of keys you will need to navigate to the softcam in var/keys then find the line relating to D+ and replace the line with the new key, to edit the softcam, right click abd choose edit (not view)
Hope it helps.

another quick question... If i FTP the D+ keys across, will they delete my satan keys that are inplace, i.e the softcam.key or will it update/merge the file with all the latest/missing keys?

no i wont delete them m8 as your only editing the softcam

ahhh... so the latest satan key bundle includes keys for sexview etc but does not mean it will work? i thought perhaps it was my setup! Does anyone here have those channels working?

Thanks

Sex View is open for me but only because I'm on a cardshare server.

Back