• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A handfull of a young bird

digidude

VIP Member
VIP Member
well what did you think itd be about lol

a small bird had fell out of its nest but gotten some cassette tape tangled around its leg, and was hanging upside down, squawking like hell, about 2 foot from the roof

so got up and cut it down but its pulled so tight its dislocated its leg, and the tape has been squeezed between the joint. cut most of it off but hte little things fooked, if the kids wasnt about then the easy option would be to.......................

but the kids was there, all ooo'in and ahhh'in so phoned the RSPCA, who're on their way to get it

my good deed for the day :proud:

ice2004

Inactive User
Well done m8, im sure they will be able to sort it and set it free :Clap:

mapman

VIP Member
VIP Member

a small bird had fell out of its nest but gotten some cassette tape tangled around its leg, and was hanging upside down, squawking like hell, about 2 foot from the roof

so got up and cut it down but its pulled so tight its dislocated its leg, and the tape has been squeezed between the joint. cut most of it off but hte little things fooked, if the kids wasnt about then the easy option would be to.......................

but the kids was there, all ooo'in and ahhh'in so phoned the RSPCA, who're on their way to get it

nice one m8 .
think they will hand rear the wee thing hope so .
sparrows are indecline its one wee bird i realy like .

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
It might have been really depressed, a cat had eaten his mum, dad, brothers and sisters, he was the only one left and wanted to commit suicide.

Now you have stopped him. He will hate you forever!! :)

ukbob

VIP Member
VIP Member
nice one m8 .
think they will hand rear the wee thing hope so .
sparrows are indecline its one wee bird i realy like .
Well done digi,theres hope for you yet :)

Re the sparrows in decline, it was only the other day the missus commented on the fact that we've had no sparrows on the garden this year,which is highly unusual to have none at all...

Curly

DW Regular
It might have been really depressed, a cat had eaten his mum, dad, brothers and sisters, he was the only one left and wanted to commit suicide.

Now you have stopped him. He will hate you forever!! :)
pmsl

It was listening to a blues tape when it decided enough was enough.
As it climbed out of the nest thinking farewell cruel world, it stepped on the eject button....................

Curly

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
He's just trying to get back on the good side of the rspca so they let him start visiting farms again.

maca

DW Member ++

well done digidude maybe this could be your next career you was looking for :thumbsup:

ukbob

VIP Member
VIP Member
He's just trying to get back on the good side of the rspca so they let him start visiting farms again.
Oh i see now ,the old bird on the roof story :)

How will he explain the sheep in the loft?